Indicators with alerts/signal - page 561

thks mrtools

Don_xyZ:
Can someone help me to re-modify this indicator (again )?

It's a indicator of inside/outside bar but I just don't use the outside bar. The indicator will work much more efficient for my trading strategy without the outside bar. I just need the inside bar of this indicator.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Added two options : showInsideBar and showOutsideBar (so you can chose which ones o yo want to be displayed)

mrtools:
This is what I have right now the alerts are working on zero cross.

mrtools can add MTF and HISTO In this indicator? I think it is more effective in H1

I see it a little different, tomorrow try it, thank you very much mrtools

elcomepips:
mrtools can add MTF and HISTO In this indicator? I think it is more effective in H1

Made it mtf and now has alerts on zero cross and slope change, the other one had problems, think this one is much better.Named it Kama for 2 reasons, first it actually is a Kaufman adaptive moving average, and second reason is to help to hopefully eliminate confusion between the 2 versions.

edit was just noticing on the alerts the letters were crammed together, so fixed that with better spacing now!

Files:

I have incorporated this indicator to my system to exit trades but there is no alert, please can someone kindly add an alert as soon as a blue or red dot appears on the current bar, not the bar after, as soon as it appears. Will be so grateful, thank you

Files:

iiCaptain:
I have incorporated this indicator to my system to exit trades but there is no alert, please can someone kindly add an alert as soon as a blue or red dot appears on the current bar, not the bar after, as soon as it appears. Will be so grateful, thank you

iiCaptain

Here you go. Also removed some repainting issues from the indicator (the original could repaint signals in some cases)

mladen:
iiCaptain Here you go. Also removed some repainting issues from the indicator (the original could repaint signals in some cases)

So can i say now. That this is nrp version?

clon_tron:
So can i say now. That this is nrp version?

The bars were OK even before. The problem was in the signals (the dots) : in some cases they were left there when they should not have been there any more. That is corrected along with alerts addition (and some minor changes - it works a bit faster too)

Happy trading

Hi ,

Now we can change the Similar FX periods .

The default setting is 5 periods.

Reason: