FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 531

artikul:
Entrances can be non-ideal, that's why I am filling up with liters in a drawdown, that's why I am saving my deposit and trading only eurbs )))
But what is a perfect entry for if you know the target in advance?

artikul:

Prog sold the eura ))))

what is she not stable ((((

Ilij:
What is a perfect entry if you know the target in advance?
Well there are times when the program sprinkles a bunch of orders with one counter-order and a reversal occurs without a drawdown )))) In this case the trade goes without bonuses ))))

Ishim:
how inconstant she is ((((
Teacher, tell Ilya about "know the target in advance" and "insert"))

Ishim:
what it is you don't have all the time ((((
This is a test function of retracement of correction to the main move )))) If that were the case in last week's version there would not have been any purchases)))

stranger:
you do it! )))) you can do it better ))))))

artikul:
This is a test function of a correction to the main movement )))) So there would be no purchases in the last week's version ))))
And where are the statistics? if there are new programs every week )))) (like changing secretaries....) or are you using history?

Ishim:
Where are the statistics? if there's a new program every week )))) (just like you change secretaries....) or are you just racing through history?
What the fuck are the statistics? ))) I'm an artist, not an accountant)))

Ishim:
you do it! )))) you can do better than that ))))))
What's there to tell? When you know the target in advance, you always take profits, first with a spoon, then with a shovel, and one day Doll comes along and inserts... spade...

stranger:
about that... there are situations that are close to winning! If you know that the price has 2 targets - one at the top and one at the bottom (usually the next 6), different signals may coincide! For example, a correction or a trend reversal - that is a signal in one direction! (either 100 pips or too much)
Reason: