Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 897

mladen:
rplust Set the MaPeriod and MaPeriod2 parameters to 1 (regardless of the ma method - you can use any ma method as long as periods are set to 1) and it will be the same as if it used regular heiken ashi

Thank you mLaden! That works fine. One more question though. Is it possible to add one or two more TF's showing HA before the current TF?

rplust:
Thank you mLaden! That works fine. One more question though. Is it possible to add one or two more TF's showing HA before the current TF?

rplust

Lower time frames can not be shown historically accurately on a higher time frame. In that type of indicators it is not possible to do that

mladen:
rplust Lower time frames can not be shown historically accurately on a higher time frame. In that type of indicators it is not possible to do that

Ok, mLaden, I did not know that. Thank you for your feedback.

mladen or mr tools

could you please make this to MTF?

thank you!

Files:
sar_on_ma.mq4  7 kb

duke12:
mladen or mr tools

could you please make this to MTF?

thank you!

duke12

Try this one : parabolic_sar_of_ma_mtf.mq4

It calculates the SAR correctly (unlike the metatrader SAR) and it has alerts too

Files:

mladen:
duke12

It calculates the SAR correctly (unlike the metatrader SAR) and it has alerts too

thanks, but it repaints, could you make that one i gave you because is Parabolic who doesnt repaint

duke12:
thanks, but it repaints, could you make that one i gave you because is Parabolic who doesnt repaint

duke12

It does not repaint (not in regular mode nor in multi time frame mode).

As of multi time frame mode : do not confuse normal multi time frame working with repainting. If it did not work like that, then it would repaint

As of regular mode : that indicator never repainted and it will never repaint. Check it out

Happy trading

Mladen,

When i select color none for buy sell dots, there are invisible bars. Please could you add setting for buy sell dots .

Regards

mladen:
duke12

tomitom06:
Mladen,

When i select color none for buy sell dots, there are invisible bars. Please could you add setting for buy sell dots .

Regards

tomitom06

That can not be corrected. That is simply the way how metatrader works (not just with arrows, but with histograms on the main chart too - try with some histo versions - like heiken ashi for example, and you shall see the same error - that is an error reported long time ago to metatrader but they never corrected it)

PS: the dots are there in order to avoid repainting. If they were not there, then in some situations when the line style for SAR is chosen instead of dots you would not see anything (even if the value was there), and it would look like if it has an error (that is due to the way how metatrader draws lines - it must start from a previous bar, and in this case I wanted to avoid that)

mladen:
duke12

you are the best

Reason: