Indicators with alerts/signal - page 554

Thank you, mrtools. . I have been watching this indicator for some time now and I think it is a non-repaint version.

Hello, someone could make an EA with this indicator, thank you very much.

Non Repainting SuperTrend_alerts-2.mq4

Hello mrtools and mladen please i have two requests this time as i want to use it to form a trading system. please i need an indicator for the cross of two EMAS, example EMA 5 applied to close crossing EMA 10 applied to open and let the alert have option of to be on the current crossing and as well close of candle with currency pair. Also the indicator attached has a problem as the line appears after the trigger candle and i want it on the trigger candle with alert

Files:

Samuelkanu, for the ma cross with adjustable price and alerts there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

About the posted indicator any chance you have the adaptive RSI?

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, for the ma cross with adjustable price and alerts there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general About the posted indicator any chance you have the adaptive RSI?

Here is the indy

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools and mladen please i have two requests this time as i want to use it to form a trading system. please i need an indicator for the cross of two EMAS, example EMA 5 applied to close crossing EMA 10 applied to open and let the alert have option of to be on the current crossing and as well close of candle with currency pair. Also the indicator attached has a problem as the line appears after the trigger candle and i want it on the trigger candle with alert

Samuelkanu, from my understanding that indicator was built to show the lines how they are, are you wanting the lines when indicator is crossing zero.

ps)rereading your post think this is what your looking for, also the adaptive rsi was fixed by Mladen was called 2 Rsi EMA's(that's why the different name) so anyway used his version and redid the indicator, but its the same as far as having alerts and the lines. Also now its stand alone meaning you don't need the adaptive Rsi for it to work.

The indicator you refered me to is just normal ema cross indy

samuelkanu:
Yes mrtools that is exactly what i want. Please the other request of two emas cross where one is applied to open and the other applied to close is still a problem and the one you refered me to is not what i want and i searched the forum but what i got closest is the universal ema cross ea. Please help in this one.Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, the ma cross I referred you to has these settings, which can be changed to your preference

extern int FastMaPeriod = 5;

extern int FastMaMethod = MODE_LWMA;

extern int FastMaPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int SlowMaPeriod = 13;

extern int SlowMaMethod = MODE_LWMA;

extern int SlowMaPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

The indicator draws arrows at the cross, only other thing I can think of is you are looking for one with the ma lines, is that what your looking for?

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, the ma cross I referred you to has these settings, which can be changed to your preference

extern int FastMaPeriod = 5;

extern int FastMaMethod = MODE_LWMA;

extern int FastMaPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int SlowMaPeriod = 13;

extern int SlowMaMethod = MODE_LWMA;

extern int SlowMaPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

The indicator draws arrows at the cross, only other thing I can think of is you are looking for one with the ma lines, is that what your looking for?

What i really mean is exponential moving average applied to open crossing another exponential moving average applied to close with alert

samuelkanu:
What i really mean is exponential moving average applied to open crossing another exponential moving average applied to close with alert

Ok when applying the indicator to a chart then simply change the MODE_LWMA's(which will show as method 3 on your chart) to method 1, which is MODE_EMA.

Reason: