Indicators with alerts/signal - page 529

mrtools.

Thank you again for your help. The last indicator (Bollinger bands with alerts) works great: gives alerts when candle closes above upper or below lower band.

The other one from earlier today showes alerts when price crosses center band.

I am still looking for alerts on price crossing outside bands only. Trying to test it on M1 but can't get it right. Promise not to bother you anymore:)

vicky.a.:
mrtools.

Thank you again for your help. The last indicator (Bollinger bands with alerts) works great: gives alerts when candle closes above upper or below lower band.

The other one from earlier today showes alerts when price crosses center band.

I am still looking for alerts on price crossing outside bands only. Trying to test it on M1 but can't get it right. Promise not to bother you anymore:)

Vicky.a., when price closes above upper and lower band its the same as price crossing the upper and lower band,so when the close price crosses and the close of that bar crosses the upper or lower band the indicator will alert, also do not worry about bothering me its no problem.

Mrtools, you are absolutly right.

But with my settings on Bollinger bands I would not get many alerts if any.

Not that many candles close above 2.5 or 3.0 but the price crosses those bands often.

Since there is an alert on crossing the center band, I thought it was posssible to get one for the upper and lower ones also.

If not, that's ok, too.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Hello Mr Tools and Mladen, I wish i can give you guys a hug for all the good job. Please, can you kindly add a sound and pop up alert to the attached indicator.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mr Tools and Mladen, I wish i can give you guys a hug for all the good job. Please, can you kindly add a sound and pop up alert to the attached indicator. Thanks in advance.

Emmany, Mladen explained about this indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182245 and about adding alerts.

mladen:
bot14

Better to avoid that indicator (at least as far as signals are concerned)

This is what it looks like in back test (those arrows would be alerts) :

hi m8!like to give a try ,this indi ! thx

how can i become senior member anyone knows anything about it

lover:
how can i become senior member anyone knows anything about it

By posting reasonable posts that have at least something in common with the thread they are posted at

Hello, everyone. I found this indicator that is giving voice alerts on upper and lower Bollinger Bands crossing. It does not say what pair is the alert for. Instead of voice would it be possible to get audio alert and message in the alert box on what pair and time frame is the alert for? I would really appreciate help. I looked almost everywhere and can't find alerts on outside bands crossing. There is also sound file, but it is useless. Voice alerts wont stop. It is not worth installing it.

Files:
bandsr2a.mq4  6 kb
bandsr2a.ex4  6 kb

vicky.a.:
Hello, everyone. I found this indicator that is giving voice alerts on upper and lower Bollinger Bands crossing. It does not say what pair is the alert for. Instead of voice would it be possible to get audio alert and message in the alert box on what pair and time frame is the alert for? I would really appreciate help. I looked almost everywhere and can't find alerts on outside bands crossing. There is also sound file, but it is useless. Voice alerts wont stop. It is not worth installing it.

There u go this will alert when the price touches upper or lowerband and when the price is beyond upper and lower band. i hope this is the goody u were looking for vicky.

Files:
Reason: