Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 939

mladen:
Since this is a multi time frame thread, here is a multi time frame version of the two macds in a same sub-window indicator from above

Please help modify indicator macd x 2 mtf.mq4 . To display all color macd and not only the signal lines. But what would be the youngest closed senior . Where the signal line junior goes beyond it let it be seen and older. Thank you.

Files:
2016.png  59 kb

Lapusya123:
Please help modify indicator macd x 2 mtf.mq4 . To display all color macd and not only the signal lines. But what would be the youngest closed senior . Where the signal line junior goes beyond it let it be seen and older. Thank you.

It is displaying as much as it can. You can not have 2 histogram values displayed in a same subwindow and to have both visible all the time.

mladen:
It is displaying as much as it can. You can not have 2 histogram values displayed in a same subwindow and to have both visible all the time.

You can make only 1 color histogramm 12 26 9 ?

Lapusya123:
You can make only 1 color histogramm 12 26 9 ?

Lapusya123

There is a lot of hisstogram MACD vesrions that can do a lot of things

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

Hello , Mladen and Mr.tools

Could you Please add the arrow alert to the elder impulse indicator. Thank you in Advance.

Hi, I am hoping that either Mr. Tools or Mladen can make a multi timeframe version of the following indicator:

dynamic_gains_1.mq4

Thanks.

Files:

gabrielbake:
Hi, I am hoping that either Mr. Tools or Mladen can make a multi timeframe version of the following indicator:

dynamic_gains_1.mq4

Thanks.

GabrielBake from what I can tell that is another decompiled and renamed version of TrendEnvelopes, this is a mtf version of TrendEnvelopes.

Thanks Mr Tools. As I said you guys have a broader knowledge base that is much appreciated here. Something like that would have taken me a while to determine on my own. Thanks a lot.

Hi Mladen or Mr. tools can you help me to make scripts Buy stop and sell stop with setting equipped SL and TP, sequentially up to 10 levels, thanks

Hi Mladen or Mr. tools can you help me to make scripts Buy stop and sell stop with setting equipped SL and TP, sequentially up to 10 levels, also by setting the number of lots that staircase of 0:01 or marti angel thanks

Reason: