Indicators with alerts/signal - page 527

vicky.a.:
Thank you, mrtools. I did that and now is giving alerts when it is closing above or below the upper or lower bands, not when the price is crossing them. If there is no way to change it than I will switch back alertsOnPriceCrossMa to true and email to false.

Vicky.a., are you looking for, for example if price crosses the upper band then buy and if price crosses the lower band then sell? It can be changed just not sure how you want them.

Hi.

I am looking for alert on crossing lower and upper band; alert + email on closing above upper and below lower bands. No alerts on the middle bend. Is it possible?

lover:
omg yea thats right... omg to ur indicator for posting 100s of buy sell random signals in less than an hour. u dont want an alert on it unless u r planning on showing it to guiness books of world record for maximum number of signals per hour. hehehehe. look through this entire thread and u will find great indicators posted by mladen and mrtools.

Can be, all at one time mistaken.

You too )))

vicky.a.:
Hi. I am looking for alert on crossing lower and upper band; alert + email on closing above upper and below lower bands. No alerts on the middle bend. Is it possible?

On this version removed the middle ma alert, and now alerts only when price closes above or below the bands.

Awesome!

Thank you, mrtools.

bot14:
Hi, Mladen, Mr.Tools

Please add sound- and text alert to this old indi. It very useful and no repaint.

Thanks.

bot14

Better to avoid that indicator (at least as far as signals are concerned)

This is what it looks like in back test (those arrows would be alerts) :

Files:
complex.gif  27 kb

mladen:
bot14

lmaoooooooooooooooo thats more than 100 signals in one hour,. that indicator looks like something u wanna gift it to ur exgirlfriend and her new boyfriend .

so in an uptrend it gives multiple sell signals and in down trend it behaves opposite?

mladen:
bot14

mladen:
bot14

Thank you, I saw such sometimes when testing.

In realtime such no, I have said that this indi is corrected.

Today I stake out him beside 10 hours on 30 min, 5 min and 1 min charts,

such evidences I did not see.

I shall stake out him real-time else.

Sorry to my bad english ((

I want to ask a question to the pros in here, does the word adaptive in the indicators names means that the indicator is going to repaint or recalculate and shouldnt be used as a signal entry purpose? ( for example adaptive rsx or ma or adaptive this or that.) also i want to know the meaning of the word.. interpolate,, inside of the indicator settings. it says interpolate true or false, what does it means.

Reason: