Well working Trading System ! - page 54

EA Require Specific Indicators

Aren't the indicates so that I can see how the pair is trending? Or do specific EA's have to have specific Indicators?

For instance TrendStrengthExpert and TrendEnvelopExpert

The they REQUIRE specific indicators to work correctly?

Gary

All EAs versions of thos thread is on the post #20.

As to indicators so check attachments on opost #20: if need indicators so it should be indicators inside.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

2 trades were closed yesterday and today and 3 trades are open now:

Files:

Open trades now for this EA:

Files:

newdigital:
4. Enter.

So, I am using just 2 indicators (it was coded 3 indicators inside this EA with many variations for enter, exit and settings and timeframe):

- TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator to enter as signal indicator on M15 timeframe;

- TrendStrength_v2 indicator as confirmation of the signal on H1 timeframe.

So, the system is very simple and as you can see - very profitable for some pairs.

Please find templates attached (for M15 signal and for H1 confirmation). Indicators (and EA) are on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page21

And it is how we enter:

Please note: we are always trading on close bar. It means that the signal or confirmation must be on previous bar.

By the way, we can select any bar for the confirmation - it was coded inside the EA:

TE_CurBar = 1; // Shift relative to the current bar

TS_CurBar = 1; // Shift relative to the current bar

dd_CurBar = 1; // Shift relative to the current bar

Please also note that we must have all indicators compiled in indicators folder even if we selected not to use them. For example we are not using AddSignal_v1 indicator because we selected Add_Mode = 0 in the settings of the EA but we must have tgis indicator (and MAofHA_v1 and MACDofHA_v1 as well) in indicators folder compiled because those indicators were coded inside EA.

Please also note:

you do not need to attach indicators to the chart of you want to use this EA.

Read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 about

- which number to place in the settings for timeframe

and

- about 3 ways to use this system (manual trading, semi-automatic trading and fully automatic trading).

Is possible that the confirmation on 1 hour happen more later. Is possible for you enter in a trade even if this happens after some hour, or it is better not to take some position?

EA is not open the trade without confirmation (in my settings which I am using).

By the way, which EA are you talking about?

Link of the post?

Because there are many versions here with many settings ...

newdigital:
EA is not open the trade without confirmation (in my settings which I am using).

By the way, which EA are you talking about?

Link of the post?

Because there are many versions here with many settings ...

Sorry ND I am talking about Trendenvelopeexpert_v2.2 Post #500

I want to trade it manually. When I trading on 15 min is possible that the confirmation on 1 hour happen more later. So the confirmation are not at the same time. Is possible for you enter in a trade even if the confirmation happens after some hour, or it is better not to take some position?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

It does not need fo4r confirmation to come in the same time as the signal on M15 for example.

Confirmation means: the direction of the trend. Long or short.

As I see, the confirmation came late for EURUSD today.

But anyway, it was confirmation for sell order only:

So, it may be good if it came late for EURUSD ... so it is better - not to open the trade with late confirmation.

It was sell confirmation for USDJPY since yesterday till now so sometimes we are having the confirmation during the more than 1 day ... and in case of signal for M15 so we can have more than one trade in that time.

newdigital:
It was sell confirmation for USDJPY since yesterday till now so sometimes we are having the confirmation during the more than 1 day ... and in case of signal for M15 so we can have more than one trade in that time.

Thank you very much for all and thanks for your work for us

Reason: