Indicators with alerts/signal - page 498

Set the alertsOnparameter to true and they will work. Also set the alertsOnCurrentif you wish alerts on current (still opened) bar or set it to false if you wish the alert to be on an already closed bar

They work correctly (tested it) Here is an example how it is showing alert messages when the dots (points) appear on chart (and the rest of the alerting functions work OK as well)

erdenmensch:
sorry, the alerts does not work correctly.
Files:
dex_trend.gif  55 kb

mrtools:
Francoxxx, Used a different and IMHO better form of rsx, also in the version posted had 3 colors for the histogram, the 3rd color was for a non sloping condition which is very rare, if it should happen color will stay the same and used the 3rd color for the actual rsx, anyway added the alerts for color change.

Mrtools what is the colored bar indicator in this chart. is it possible to post it.

Thanks in advance

macerina:
Mrtools what is the colored bar indicator in this chart. is it possible to post it. Thanks in advance

Macerina, it's the volty candles posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 post#4978

Hi all,

I have this indicator that paints a line whenever there's engulfing candle pattern or harami candle pattern. It is a multi time frame indicator. Sadly, it lacks the sound alert.

What I'm asking is to make the indicator sound when a new line appear on the chart.

Thanks in advance to mladen and mrtools.

Now here's what the indicator look like (click to zoom) and the original source code:

EliminateFear:
Hi all,

I have this indicator that paints a line whenever there's engulfing candle pattern or harami candle pattern. It is a multi time frame indicator. Sadly, it lacks the sound alert.

What I'm asking is to make the indicator sound when a new line appear on the chart.

Thanks in advance to mladen and mrtools.

Now here's what the indicator look like (click to zoom) and the original source code:

Hi EliminateFear,

I've been trying to figure out how to put an alert on this indicator without completely rebuilding it and coming up with a dead end, hopefully someone will come along and be able to help,

Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the barcolour in the candle is changing?

This would be really nice.

Thank you.

Best regards

Files:

erdenmensch

That is a decompiled indicator. Anyway, since it uses SSA and SSA recalculates, again what I always say : recalculating indicators should not be used in alerting / signaling mode

erdenmensch:
Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the barcolour in the candle is changing?

Thank you.

Best regards

hello

I would like to know how are built following two indicators

- Volty candle

- FTLM-KG histo

Thank you

mladen:
Found this one on my PC. It is multi time frame enabled and with alerts already added (so it belongs to this thread). And it does not repaint

Thanks a lot Mladen

erdenmensch:
Hi,

Thank you.

Best regards

need "Speed Bars SSA.ex4"

Reason: