The Murrey Math Trading System - page 161

Thx for asking..I am

xard777:
Even after all this time I still like Murrey Math.

On the 4hr TF and above it works great.

Here is Gold on 4hr...

Xard777

Hey Xard,

I've been using your MM "X TF 2009 v2" indicator with your angles, spheres, and timeline plugins (great work on all of those by the way) for years. The one you are showing here looks different. Have you created a newer version? If so, do you mind sharing?

xard777:
Even after all this time I still like Murrey Math.

On the 4hr TF and above it works great.

Here is Gold on 4hr...

Xard777

Again, I maintain my position and comments regarding MM. Gann principles, combined with fibonacci principles and the natural laws of vibration make MM an incredible system. The work done by xard is among some of the best around. Anyone wishing to learn should be a connoisseur of these apps. Example, I have been long on USDJPY since the week of Oct 6, as the most recent Long entry using weekly period. I use a proprietary algo which forecasts market turns in advance. I combine that information with GANN, MM and specific regression-fibonacci techniques. Anyone following UJ will know how it is doing. I am targeting 106.35 area. I did make this publicly known several weeks back about my target.The last long / UP signal came the week of 10/6/13 near the 98.45 area. UJ closed today at 102.35 area. The next leg up should take us to 103.65.

I am also targeting EURUSD down to 1.2785 area, and is based on Monthly analysis. My program has given warning of a breakdown in the currency,short from 1.3585, so I am expecting a run of bad/negative econ reports / announcements to come out of the ECB and Eu over this next 1-3 months to drive down price.

In the spirit of the holidays, I will share with the forum members some info which I have found to be very practical and valuable. While the normal GANN / MM values used for the look back period are used by the mainstream enthusiasts, I find that there are alternative values which, at least to my style of trading and market analysis, seem to be more responsive to actual market activity. Consider the following: For periods M15 to H1, use 55 or 89 as the lookback. For period, H4 to W1, consider 233 or 377. For Monthly, I use.....hmmm, well. lets see if you can figure it out.. Yes, fibonacci sequence values. Remember 2 main rules: 2 levels at a time and the 5/1 rule, and the Harvest Moon rules.

Again, Xard, thank you for some serious, world class excellence in your work and your continued sharing of the gifts and talents given to you by our Great Lord above.

Happy Holidays to all,

May the Pips be with you in abundance.

ps: Give a child a kiss and a hug.. make them smile; You'll be glad you did.

The Xard indi is amazing! Congratulations for you work. I would like to ask if someone could add alerts configurable alerts for each level. Thank you.

hermes:
The Xard indi is amazing! Congratulations for you work. I would like to ask if someone could add alerts configurable alerts for each level. Thank you.

Hermes could you give a link or post the indicator you want alerts for, think he has a couple of them posted.

Mr Tools, my angel! Here is the indi x-uk.murreymath.mq4 Thank you very much!

Files:

mrtools:
Hermes could you give a link or post the indicator you want alerts for, think he has a couple of them posted.

Thank you Mr Tools!

x-uk.murreymath.mq4

Files:

hermes:
Thank you Mr Tools! x-uk.murreymath.mq4

Hermes, sorry but as far as I can tell that indicator would need a complete rebuild or maybe someone more experienced to get working alerts on that version.

ps) there is a version here (the best I've seen) here with alerts and the works https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page44

Thank you!

is it possible to see past days from indicator hermes ? !X-UK.MURREYMATH.mq4

please.

js

Reason: