thanks 

PanKayun:

Exactly mr mladen

thanks 

Here is the version with alerts

mladen:

Thanks

To me, i stopped using RSI long time ago. If i really have to chose one indicator, it d be Stochastic. สอน forex เเละเทรด forex อย่างมืออาชีพ

mladen:

Hi mladen,please  I wish to know how the alert work on your indicator.

Attached there is a chart with an arrow alert that I've added when the color become green (or red) and a stop alert signal that I've added when the color change from green to grey(or red to grey).

All signals are on candle close (not current).

Is this the way the alerts work on your indicator? Because this is the way I wish to trade with this amazing indicator.

P.S.: today no live chart so I've to disturb you for these little things. 

Files:

lapigna:

Hi mladen,please  I wish to know how the alert work on your indicator.

Attached there is a chart with an arrow alert that I've added when the color become green (or red) and a stop alert signal that I've added when the color change from green to grey(or red to grey).

All signals are on candle close (not current).

Is this the way the alerts work on your indicator? Because this is the way I wish to trade with this amazing indicator.

P.S.: today no live chart so I've to disturb you for these little things. 

lapigna

If the alertsOnCurrent option is  set to false, then the alert(s) is on the closed bar

If the alertsOnCurrent option is  set to true, then the alert(s) is on the still opened bar

bingofx:
IMO RSI works occasionally especially when it breaks some key levels or obviously overbought or oversold. More like a post-confirmation of the change in an asset rather than a tool for prediction. If you check RSI on Pound now it will show you clear signal that its oversold, but who knows how fundamental grounds will change...
That is the same with each and every OS/OB search. Looking for OS.OB is looking for reversals - it does not work. Trend is what we should look for not reversals

hello everyone ı have two indicators which I want to combine. First indicator is RSI-B that RSI consist of bars and ı have it's ex4 file only. Second indicotor is demark_trend_alert_and_mail indicator. This indicator workss on main chart only and it draw channels and targets according to price movements. I want use demark indicotor on RSI-B indicator. So that we will see Rsi movement in this chnnels and RSI targets. if anyone do that i think an amazing rsi occured. I attached indicators and theirs images.

salih_cskn:

hello everyone ı have two indicators which I want to combine. First indicator is RSI-B that RSI consist of bars and ı have it's ex4 file only. Second indicotor is demark_trend_alert_and_mail indicator. This indicator workss on main chart only and it draw channels and targets according to price movements. I want use demark indicotor on RSI-B indicator. So that we will see Rsi movement in this chnnels and RSI targets. if anyone do that i think an amazing rsi occured. I attached indicators and theirs images.

I think  " ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart " is more helping on chart indicator in your project,just you can request to moderators for slope coloring to it for visual ease.

and "Rsi bar chart v2.01" mq4 ver is attached too.

mntiwana:

I think  " ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart " is more helping on chart indicator in your project,just you can request to moderators for slope coloring to it for visual ease.

and "Rsi bar chart v2.01" mq4 ver is attached too.

Hi mntiwana

Firstly thanks for your advise. I have Rsi bar chart v2 indicator and I changed demark indicotor's code for use with rsi but demark draws channels and targets wrongly because rsi bars is not like price bars. I think RSI must consist of as the same as price bars or candles. I will try to do that.

Files:
Reason: