Indicators with alerts/signal - page 478

indicator modification

any one can add option to adjust arrow.. now its too far from the candles. and please add alert also

Thanks

Files:

jomonarikkat:
any one can add option to adjust arrow.. now its too far from the candles. and please add alert also Thanks

Jomonarikkat, Added the alerts,an arrow displacement, and text displacement, in the original the text displacement was always a little larger, so now the arrows and text you should be able to adjust to as close or as far as needed.

Files:

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, Added the alerts,an arrow displacement, and text displacement, in the original the text displacement was always a little larger, so now the arrows and text you should be able to adjust to as close or as far as needed.

thanks alott..........

and i have one more requist can u make an indicator which will plot horizontal line on previous closed candle. I attached "M candle" indicator with this, I need this line with that indicator also. if u can add alert when certain pip comes that will be great.please help me.

Files:

is it possible to place MA or/and Bollinger Bands on this indicator?...right now Metatrader does it only 50% for green upper part...

Files:
a.jpg  40 kb
jmaslope.mq4  13 kb

This would be it. Can not add the middle line too due to lack of buffers, so kept the bands instead

Pava:
is it possible to place MA or/and Bollinger Bands on this indicator?...right now Metatrader does it only 50% for green upper part...
Files:
jma_slope.gif  36 kb
jmaslope_1.mq4  14 kb

interesting to check...thank you

what a nice indicator!...holy grail for higher timeframes

gcgman:
Sorry Don,

I just saw Solar Wind and went all crazy. The indicator you posted is actually one that mladden posted as a non-repainting indicator. I am not very good at coding but, I am sure this would be a fairly simple one to add an alert.

Good luck,

gcg

yes, actually i visited the thread about 2 months back.

this one is the clean (non-repainting) version

mrtools:
Don, Kinda changed it around a bit for me to add the alerts but it still works the same.

you're the magic, mrtools! :)

in EUR/USD, this indi sucks so bad but if you try it on EUR/JPY it seemed to be working. put 32 as the period and then go down to m15... maybe you'll see something interesting.

mrtools:

dear mrtools,

The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

jomonarikkat:
dear mrtools, The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

Jomonarikkat,am aware of that and am working on it, its not an easy task being there's probably close to 10 or more different alert possibilities

Reason: