Indicators with alerts/signal - page 458

mladen:
Here is a price grid without alerts.

As of alerts : "touching" some values needs some tolerances (prices are almost never exactly the same as some rounded value) and in cases when levels are crossed you would have a lot of "touches" in ranging market and in the end it gives too much alerts (but hey, if someone will make alerts like that, all the better )

Thank you mladen,

i have a similar indicator, but i need also the alert, i know there is sometimes a ranging problem, but if someone can create that alert, maybe can limit the alert with some kind of filter.

The one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154 shows those values (in a bit different form). Quite a few more high-low channels and daily range indicators can be found on various threads (try using the search at the top of the page - it is a google search and is quite powerful, and I am sure that some of the results are going to be exactly what you are looking for)

murcu1:
I think the white and red, this indicator

hi mladen

lc3.ex4 Mr. Mladen there a possibility to make this indicator as MTF and has laureate Arrow that will point to the chart

Files:
murcu3.gif  41 kb
lc3.ex4  4 kb

murcu1

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page289

murcu1:
lc3.ex4 Mr. Mladen there a possibility to make this indicator as MTF and has laureate Arrow that will point to the chart

pip singh:
Hi Guys,

I need help to modify the alert on this indicator. It currently has an alert when the histogram crosses above and below zero.

However, the indicator has different colours based on the strength of the trend. Above zero, i want the alert to show that its above zero (aqua colour). Then, i want the alert to show now the histogram has changed to blue colour.

Vice versa for below zero.

See posted picture and indicator. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Pip Singh

Hello Pip Singh,

Since when cross zero the color will change to one of the stronger trend colors left that part of the alerts as is and added a slope alert if sloping down but above zero(from aqua to dark blue color) the alert should show this and opposite for sloping up but less than zero. So leaving zero cross alerts = true and alerts on slope = true, this should work very close to what you are looking for.

Good Indicator : Sidus v2 buy-sell

I have this great indicator : Sidus v2 buy-sell, but instead of using 14, 21 and 9 which is Ok but not that good, to my favorite MA 10, 21 and 5 which gives good early tradable signals. See eurusd attachments below. Feel free to test it.

However, it seems to have some coding problems. Sometimes, an arrow appearred but once you reflesh the page or change the time-frame and back; it disappeared. Is it re-painting? I was testing it on M1 but didn't see it repainted yet.

Can you help fix this indicator so we all can benefits? Thank you so very much.

Sunny

sunny-ng:
I have this great indicator : Sidus v2 buy-sell, but instead of using 14, 21 and 9 which is Ok but not that good, to my favorite MA 10, 21 and 5 which gives good early tradable signals. See eurusd attachments below. Feel free to test it.

However, it seems to have some coding problems. Sometimes, an arrow appearred but once you reflesh the page or change the time-frame and back; it disappeared. Is it re-painting? I was testing it on M1 but didn't see it repainted yet.

Can you help fix this indicator so we all can benefits? Thank you so very much.

Sunny

Hello Sunny,

There is a fixed version over here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#4384

Hi, I need some help. Mladen in last year You post here indi ADXcrossesNon-repainting. I can't find it now and attach( write from ipad) Can You or some one add email alert to this indi. Thx for help.

instant alert demark trendline

hi,

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

I am using the Demark lines indicator on higher TF and it gives me alert only when the bar is closed. If someone could modify it for me to give an instant alert straight when the price is crosses the trendline, that would be great help for me.

Thanks for the help. Hope it easy to modify.

demark_lines.mq4

Files:

xkubas:
Hi, I need some help. Mladen in last year You post here indi ADXcrossesNon-repainting. I can't find it now and attach( write from ipad) Can You or some one add email alert to this indi. Thx for help.

Here is the ADX-Crossing - no alert

adx_crossing.mq4

Files:
Reason: