Alarm Custom Indicator For Horizontal Lines

Is there a customer indicastor which would sound the alarm function when a added horizontal line it touched ?

Maybe Hline Alert indicator ?

hagadol:
Is there a customer indicastor which would sound the alarm function when a added horizontal line it touched ?

You may look for the Hline Alert indicator here in this forum. if you dont find it i can attach it for you.

i'd be interested in this also.

it's just simple

put horisontal line.. example at 2.0300

open ALERTS at bottom of your MT4 platform

create alert.... put 2.0300

done!!

indicator

hagadol:

here the indicator

Files:

Telsa's Alerter

Here is another to try. It is called alerter by Tesla and will alert on Horizontal line or trendline. There are two versions an ea and an indicator here is the link. It works great.

Tesla's Fancy Shmancy Alerting EA

enjoy

Alert Line indicator for indicator levels

onelesstick:
Here is another to try. It is called alerter by Tesla and will alert on Horizontal line or trendline. There are two versions an ea and an indicator here is the link. It works great.

Tesla's Fancy Shmancy Alerting EA

enjoy

Thx a lot for the links.

Does someone maybe know a line alert indicator similar to those attached in this thread but for indicator levels instead of price levels ?

using the icustom function on a trendline

Hi everyone,

I would like to draw the trendline using the price alerter. But instead of an alert sendout, I would like to export the "signal" to an ea.

That is, draw a trendline, when price gets close allow the ea to open/ a buy or short.

Any ea that contains indicators would work (just about all do).

thanks

Files:
alerter.mq4  4 kb

Hi there, I am using the Hline Alert on many currencies, then when the alert goes off, I don't know which currency it is. Unless I go and search for it. Please can someone make a popout window where it can tell you which currency the alert went off from? Please? So I don't have to click on many pairs to find out which one just went off.

tsdpka:
here the indicator
Files:

TheRock:
Hi there, I am using the Hline Alert on many currencies, then when the alert goes off, I don't know which currency it is. Unless I go and search for it. Please can someone make a popout window where it can tell you which currency the alert went off from? Please? So I don't have to click on many pairs to find out which one just went off.

Here you have.

Files:

Thank you very much Linuxser

Reason: