Indicators with alerts/signal - page 358

Multi time frame indicators always work like that in a "regular" multi time frame mode (it is not considered a repainting but a normal multi time frame working). In the original post I explained that it will draw arrows on the first bar of a current time frame that belongs to the target time frame (I did not want to draw those arrows on each and every bar belonging to target time frame).

I quoted "regular" since I have seen some aproximations that are trying to reconstruct the multi time frame as it was in runtime, but those are just aproximations, and I am not using those

mchlpetrikova:
Hi Mladen

Please, indicator RSI_Strike(AM)+mtf&alert repainting. Can you please do no repainting MTF?

Thanks

Michaela

No takers? Ok how about just adding the email alert?

rikiolivier:
i am not a programmer so i would be very greatful for this if anyone would be willing to help me. This indi repaints but if combined with multiple frames and a good filter (i use the rsi), i think that it has great potential. What i would love for this indi to do, first is to send email notification which i believe should be somewhat simple to add. Now for what i really really need for it to do. With this indi, i only take trades when it gives me a level 3 alert and then i wait for a good entry. It would be great if it was a mtf indi so that you could set it to give you alerts only let's say you get a level 3 on the h1 tf and one on the h4 tf simultaneously. But be able to enter what other tf you would like in addition to the current tf for the alert and entry. This would be great if someone could do this for me. I wish that i could do this myself but after i looked at the code it was way beyond my skills. Credit for this indi goes to the original programmer and the mod for tro.

So hopefully this request is not too much. I must want to say that i really appreciate this forum and all the help and assistance from the moderators and programmers. This is a great site.

Happy weekend everyone and let's make some pips

good luck!

Riki

ok. Can someone just add an email alert to this indi please. HOW ABOUT IT mladen? WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU.

Riki

Riki

As far as I see, that indicator already has that : the level for alert you chose with Box.Alert.Lv1, Box.Alert.Lv2 and Box.Alert.Lv3. Just added email alerts in the existing alerts ...

rikiolivier:
ok. Can someone just add an email alert to this indi please. HOW ABOUT IT mladen? WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU. Riki

mladen:
Riki As far as I see, that indicator already has that : the level for alert you chose with Box.Alert.Lv1, Box.Alert.Lv2 and Box.Alert.Lv3. Just added email alerts in the existing alerts ...

mladen,

Thank you very very much, this means a lot to me. Bless you.

riki

mladen:
Riki As far as I see, that indicator already has that : the level for alert you chose with Box.Alert.Lv1, Box.Alert.Lv2 and Box.Alert.Lv3. Just added email alerts in the existing alerts ...

what do "levels" stand for in this indicator?

Pava:
what do "levels" stand for in this indicator?

Pava,

Here check this out. It should answer you question.

riki

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

rikiolivier:
Pava,

Here check this out. It should answer you question.

riki

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

my apologies...i wasn't talking about Semafor levels...I meant RSI Strike levels...

Those are crosses of 4 pairs of rsi : rsi_period1 over rsi_period2, rsi_period3 over rsi_period4, and so on ...

Pava:
my apologies...i wasn't talking about Semafor levels...I meant RSI Strike levels...

mladen:
Those are crosses of 4 pairs of rsi : rsi_period1 over rsi_period2, rsi_period3 over rsi_period4, and so on ...

got it...thanks

heiken ashi

hi,

i have been searching all over for a modification to give alerts crossing with the close of the candle with a moving average. would like to see arrows and have popups, sound, and email alert.below is the indicator that i use.....thanks for any help..........vince

Files:
Reason: