Indicators with alerts/signal - page 357

secretcode:
One more!!!

It would be great, if someone can add an alert, when those arrows appear

mladen:
Here it is

...can those alerts be the first 250 notes of Symphony No. 40 (Mozart) in sucksession?...it might energize my mood level....

Here it is

clon_tron:
It would be great, if someone can add an alert, when those arrows appear

This mod request might be a little too much to ask for, please take a look

I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER SO I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL FOR THIS IF ANYONE WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ME. THIS INDI REPAINTS BUT IF COMBINED WITH MULTIPLE FRAMES AND A GOOD FILTER (I USE THE RSI), I THINK THAT IT HAS GREAT POTENTIAL. WHAT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS INDI TO DO, FIRST IS TO SEND EMAIL NOTIFICATION WHICH I BELIEVE SHOULD BE SOMEWHAT SIMPLE TO ADD. NOW FOR WHAT I REALLY REALLY NEED FOR IT TO DO. WITH THIS INDI, I ONLY TAKE TRADES WHEN IT GIVES ME A LEVEL 3 ALERT AND THEN I WAIT FOR A GOOD ENTRY. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT WAS A MTF INDI SO THAT YOU COULD SET IT TO GIVE YOU ALERTS ONLY LET'S SAY YOU GET A LEVEL 3 ON THE H1 TF AND ONE ON THE H4 TF SIMULTANEOUSLY. BUT BE ABLE TO ENTER WHAT OTHER TF YOU WOULD LIKE IN ADDITION TO THE CURRENT TF FOR THE ALERT AND ENTRY. THIS WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE COULD DO THIS FOR ME. I WISH THAT I COULD DO THIS MYSELF BUT AFTER I LOOKED AT THE CODE IT WAS WAY BEYOND MY SKILLS. CREDIT FOR THIS INDI GOES TO THE ORIGINAL PROGRAMMER AND THE MOD FOR TRO.

SO HOPEFULLY THIS REQUEST IS NOT TOO MUCH. I MUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS FORUM AND ALL THE HELP AND ASSISTANCE FROM THE MODERATORS AND PROGRAMMERS. THIS IS A GREAT SITE.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE AND LET'S MAKE SOME PIPS

GOOD LUCK!

RIKI

mladen:
Here it is

Thanks mladen!

Mladen ,

When you have time ,is it possible for you to code the improved version with multi time frame choice with text appearing as '' 4hr bar completed or 15M bar completed''.

Sorry for keeping you busy on sunday only if you have time.Thank you.

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page243 (since it is a mtf)

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen ,

When you have time ,is it possible for you to code the improved version with multi time frame choice with text appearing as '' 4hr bar completed or 15M bar completed''.

Sorry for keeping you busy on sunday only if you have time.Thank you.

Noticed that the indicator posted by biddick at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page238 can show alerts with more precision, so made a version of it with alerts too. In this one you can choose for which levels should the indicator alert (there are 4 possible levels and they can all happen on a same bar). Also, one parameter needs explanation : alertsOnEveryArrow. If it is set t true, indicator will alert on every arrow of a chosen level that appear. If it is set to false, it will alert only if an opposite trend arrows is drawn for a chosen level.

Changed some minor stuff in it too (there was a possible repainting issue in the indicator) and now it is working on current bar too

Files:

looking for an alert

Hello

i'm desperatly trying to combine two indicators into 1 signal alert...would be grateful when someone could help me.

I need an alert when price touches a supply / demand zone (ii_supdem indicator) and at the same time we do have a red / blue arrow from the arrzz indicator.

thank youii_supdem2.mq4arrzzx2.mq4

Files:
ii_supdem2.mq4  29 kb
arrzzx2.mq4  9 kb

repainting

Hi Mladen

Please, indicator RSI_Strike(AM)+mtf&alert repainting. Can you please do no repainting MTF?

Thanks

Michaela

Reason: