Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 356

ewp:
thanks
mrtools:
Hi Pokrat, Have this version with alerts.

For this indicator, the indicator needs "calculateValue"

Where can I find it

thank you

serfer:
For this indicator, the indicator needs "calculateValue"

Where can I find it

thank you

Hi Serfer,

This indicator is a standalone multi timeframe indicator meaning it needs no other indicator the "calculateValue" , for lack of a better way to explain it, is calling values from regular timeframe to multi time frame.

Is anyone know which one mtf indicators that not repaint in this thread?

perwira,

None of the mtf indicators that is coded properly do not repaint. Recalculating all the bars of a current time frame that belong to a changed bar of a target time frame is not repainting (that issue about multi time frame indicators was cleared long time ago). Quite the opposite : if you do not update those values, then you get a repainting indicator. So, to conclude, to my knowledge, almost none of the indicators in this thread repaint

perwira:
Is anyone know which one mtf indicators that not repaint in this thread?

help

mason13:
Hi, does anyone have Parabolic SAR with pop up alert and email? Thanks in advance

Still waiting

Thank you

Please help with simple rsi indi mod (make my life easier)

Hello fellow traders,

I trade manually and I have great success with the system that I use. Problem is that It takes to much time to wait for the setup to take place. What I would like is to have the system send me an email once the set up takes place, thus freeeing up much of my time through the day. This system is so simple it makes me sick to my stomach, good sick of course. KISS is the way to go with the FOREX to be successful. I don't believe in many of the hypes with all of these indicators that pretty much do the same thing.

So here it is, all I need is to have the attached RSI Indi have another RSI programmed into it that I can use on another TF (up to a month TF) having all of the functions of the current RSI. Basically I am working with 2 RSI's on different timeframes. Example: I am trading on H1 TF with the RSI and I want H1 RSI Period 14 > 70 (over bought) and I want H4 RSI 14 > 70 (overbought as well) and then I will receive a sell signal via email displaying TF, currency and sell). I would also like for the inpust to be variable so I can change the levels and settings of the RSI's. This is all I need to trade and nothing else. Hopefully I someone can help me out. I would be really really greatful. Thanks.

PP

Files:

Need Kind assistance to code this MT4 indicators to Multi Time Frame

Hi All,

may anyone kindly please assist to convert this 3 MT4 indicators to MultiTimeFrame ,

They are Dinapoli MACD and Dinapoli Stochs as well as another NonLag MA

So that they can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million

Multi time frame DiNapolli stochastic ...

And the DiNapolli stochastic with added mtf too ...

mladen:
Here is a Dinapolli MACD made mtf (it is a standalone indicator - so it does not need any other indicator to work in mtf mode either)

Thanks a million ! mladen . Sincerely appreciated!

MT4 Time frame indicators

Hello my question is how to set up for example RSI indicator to see M30 , H1, H4 , D1 data in the same time frame ? Is it possible ? If yes then how ?

Reason: