Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 243

thirdsector
thirdsector  

MTF Rapid RSI

Is there anyone with a copy of a multi-timeframe Rapid RSI Indicator?

If not, could someone convert this one?

Is there a way to get it to send an email alert as it crosses a user defined level, like the standard 30/70, but also maybe 15/85?

Thanks,

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
ValeoFX:

You remember Eli? He built me this indicator that I have just uploaded and will up-load it here as well ...

Anyway, check it out, it is pretty neat and all I did was to convert it to where it is now just showing the CCi-5. With your genius you can please make it so that we can choose the CCi-setting we want upon loading the indicator. Mine is currently set on the CCi-5 crossing the zero-line.

CCI_Cross0_x3WarnSigAlert Eli_MTF.mq4

Eli's indi, mtf, blinker - open bar warning sig (yellow arrows)

Hercs
Hercs  
fxbs:
CCI_Cross0_x3WarnSigAlert Eli_MTF.mq4 Eli's indi, mtf, blinker - open bar warning sig (yellow arrows)

Thanks very much, "I" - appreciate you.

Best wishes.

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you FXBS...

I see that my previous Post is not here yet, but let me thank you again for what I perceive as a brilliant piece of work, "I". This has just made my day and who knows, maybe my trading career.

Best wishes always.

Mich
Mich  

Eusd

no coments

Files:
eusd.gif 13 kb
jack123
jack123  

MACD 4 in 1 convert to RSI

HOH:
These are the files.

Back on page 61 HOH posted this great indicator that displays the MACD in 4 time frames, exactly how they would look in their timeframe chart. Would anyone be able to do the same for the RSI ? I tried but couldn't figure it out. Like the frog back in biology class, i was able to open it up but could never get it back together again.

thanks to everyone on this thread

Mich
Mich  

Sum of volumen

Halo:)

(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary of volumen at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

codobro
codobro  

ismailv, is this what you wanted?

fxbs
fxbs  
codobro:
ismailv, is this what you wanted?

more likely - one with anchoring values to price tf/period (mtf)

like here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page88

codobro
codobro  

Thank you fxbs for the correction and simba link

I simply changed the default values, the MTF did not provide externals. ismailv is this what you meant?