Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 243

Thank you fxbs for the correction and simba link

I simply changed the default values, the MTF did not provide externals. ismailv is this what you meant?

ismailv, thank you for sharing, you are welcome. You may want to look at the BB-MACD, distance of bands and relation of bands to dots are what to look for. Please re-download #MTF, it is updated

fxbs, thank you I have updated the post. However I wanted to ask whether this method

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

actually does correct the refresh. I included this edit when I made my own version of SIMBA's MTF xpmaSATL. I had user-defined phrases, edit to poetic preference

I would post it however it does not work, and I'm not sure SIMBA would want me to. I wanted to make it 4 color as well to represent above/below price to match his method. I read there were problems with xpma's MTF capability, but apparently it was fixed. It still has the same problem though.

Are we still waiting for a corrected MTF xpma? Or should only the MathMax be used?

How can we trade this mess successful? Oscillators only for short trends. What you do, when it comes a long trend time? Sorry, I could not trade.

codobro:
ismailv, thank you for sharing, you are welcome. You may want to look at the BB-MACD, distance of bands and relation of bands to dots are what to look for. Please re-download #MTF, it is updated

fxbs, thank you I have updated the post. However I wanted to ask whether this method

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

actually does correct the refresh. I included this edit when I made my own version of SIMBA's MTF xpmaSATL. I had user-defined phrases, edit to poetic preference

I would post it however it does not work, and I'm not sure SIMBA would want me to. I wanted to make it 4 color as well to represent above/below price to match his method. I read there were problems with xpma's MTF capability, but apparently it was fixed. It still has the same problem though.

Are we still waiting for a corrected MTF xpma? Or should only the MathMax be used?

MathMax or +TimeFrame/Period will correct refresh in regard of bars counted on diff TFs; I wouldn't call it a Bug (pretty interesting feature, real values, but they are not stay it in history; manual refreshing and it's gone - so strictly speaking - it could be called (blamed) as repainting, etc, etc

though if put two together 4 fun ... but then still who wanna answer all the accusations

btw. AllAverages v2.2 by Igorad is MTF, 3color;

posted here - same Igorad's indi only with "mtf" in file name 4 search purposes and thread attachments list

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page23

igorad, 07-16-2008, 08:54 AM :

New version(v2.2) of AllAverages is ready.

// List of MAs:

// MA_Method= 0: SMA - Simple Moving Average

// MA_Method= 1: EMA - Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 2: Wilder - Wilder Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 3: LWMA - Linear Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 4: SineWMA - Sine Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 5: TriMA - Triangular Moving Average

// MA_Method= 6: LSMA - Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line)

// MA_Method= 7: SMMA - Smoothed Moving Average

// MA_Method= 8: HMA - Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull

// MA_Method= 9: ZeroLagEMA - Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method=10: DEMA - Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy

// MA_Method=11: T3 - T3 by T.Tillson

// MA_Method=12: ITrend - Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=13: Median - Moving Median

// MA_Method=14: GeoMean - Geometric Mean

// MA_Method=15: REMA - Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell

// MA_Method=16: ILRS - Integral of Linear Regression Slope

// MA_Method=17: IE/2 - Combination of LSMA and ILRS

// MA_Method=18: TriMAgen - Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=19: VWMA - Volume Weighted Moving Average

// List of Prices:

// Price = 0 - Close

// Price = 1 - Open

// Price = 2 - High

// Price = 3 - Low

// Price = 4 - Median Price = (High+Low)/2

// Price = 5 - Typical Price = (High+Low+Close)/3

// Price = 6 - Weighted Close = (High+Low+Close*2)/4

// Price = 7 - Heiken Ashi Close = (Open +High+Low+Close)/4;

// Price = 8 - Heiken Ashi Open= (Open+Close)/2; (previous bar (Open+Close)/2)

// Price = 9 - Heiken Ashi High= Max (High, Open, Close);

// Price =10 - Heiken Ashi Low = Min (Low, Open, Close) ;

As you can see 2 MAs and 4 prices(HeikenAshi) are added.

Moreover color mode is added too.

simple CCI 2color histo MTF

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178864/page2 All wcci thread

Linuxer did for Mart-Hart - but don't drink, trade and drive (in that order)

Files:

Ichi_Tenkan_Kijun_MTF.mq4 found among ishmoculators

Cool ADX MTF made by ME

I just felt like programming something....beginner programmer.

borrowed codes from TheRumpledOne...

Files:
digiadx.mq4  20 kb

Mladens' SSL_channel_chart and SSL_fast side Bar (overlay) with alerts, mtf

osaze:
I just felt like programming something....beginner programmer. borrowed codes from TheRumpledOne...

thank you Osaze

btw, if you feeling like borrowing code from somebody, it's nice to leave them some credits (as an authors) in indi's header

Reason: