Indicators with alerts/signal - page 333

Please someone Mod this indicator with True/False for email alert

Hello,

This indicator alerts via popup, audible, and email. But does not give you the option of whether of turning on and off the email. When it gets going, it can overwhelm you with tons of alerts and emails. I would simply like the option of turning alerts on/off and also the option of turning email on/off. Thank you. This is a great indicator.

Riki

Files:

rikiolivier:
Hello,

This indicator alerts via popup, audible, and email. But does not give you the option of whether of turning on and off the email. When it gets going, it can overwhelm you with tons of alerts and emails. I would simply like the option of turning alerts on/off and also the option of turning email on/off. Thank you. This is a great indicator.

Riki

Hi, Try this version of the indicator. Added 2 input parameters to disable alerts and email.

range_breakout_alert_1.mq4

Thanks

Mikhail

Help request

Hi all,

May i ask an alert for this indicator at color change which is indicating order type, currency name, time frame and time at the closed bar?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great week-end.

Files:
chimp2_1.mq4  5 kb

landofcash:
Hi, Try this version of the indicator. Added 2 input parameters to disable alerts and email.

range_breakout_alert_1.mq4

Thanks

Mikhail

Thanks so much Mikhail. I really appreciate what you've done. Indicators works great now.

Riki

Trader Wawasan Indi Rantai into a EA

Can anyone turn Trader Wawason Indi Rantai into a robot with only Magic Number, Take Profit, Stop Loss and Lots. The function will be. When the first signal appears it open a postition and stop on the next signal or hit T/F or S/L. Thanks

God Bless,

Kingdomvault:
Can anyone turn Trader Wawason Indi Rantai into a robot with only Magic Number, Take Profit, Stop Loss and Lots. The function will be. When the first signal appears it open a postition and stop on the next signal or hit T/F or S/L. Thanks God Bless,

Where is the indi you are talking about? I will take a look for you and if it's usable I will show you an EA. Christina

Statc band indicator nees alert and little mod please. Someone!

I am looking to add a popup and email alert to this awesome and very consistance indicator. I would like for it to have an alert and an option to send email when the upper band and the lower band of the indicator is penetrated. I am not sure if this is hard to code since I am not a programmer and if it is too time consuming or difficult, I would simply settle with the alert and email added to it. I am in badly need of this. Thank you very very much.

Riki

Files:

rikiolivier:
I am looking to add a popup and email alert to this awesome and very consistance indicator. I would like for it to have an alert and an option to send email when the upper band and the lower band of the indicator is penetrated. I am not sure if this is hard to code since I am not a programmer and if it is too time consuming or difficult, I would simply settle with the alert and email added to it. I am in badly need of this. Thank you very very much. Riki

Hi Riki,

Have these they are a little different, but maybe you can use.

Files:

Finding indicator. Help needed.

Where can i find indicator that show the pips value of each bar. Thanks in advance

Files:
indi.jpg  91 kb

dkaans:
Hi all,

May i ask an alert for this indicator at color change which is indicating order type, currency name, time frame and time at the closed bar?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great week-end.

Is there anyone who can help me with this post?

Reason: