Indicators with alerts/signal - page 303

Mrtools

And we have 2 indicators :

Bars & samethings of HILOPrice ??

Please make it to the EA with this strategy. thankyou =)

Hi Guys ,I would to share my strategy here.

i got my ea to share here,but its alot of bug

Hope someone can fix the bug ,or rewrite the EA.

Actually this strategy is base on Martingale.

But the different with others was the risk rate are lowest than other.

why said that? because this strategy wont killed by the big bear/bull market.

Right now i am going to explain how my Strategy work and I will show u the picture for covering my bad English explanation .

ok firstly set a 35period MA ,if K line > MA(35) we usually order a buy

if < MA(35) it was a sell ,but this is only for the first order and the Take profit we set it as 35pips , so if the market are turning up/down 10points, we open a opposite order ,If your first order was a sell and now u open a buy ,If your first order was a buy and now u open a sell .

and the second order lots size was multiply x1.7from the first order .

Let's said our first order position is 1.3650 and it was a buy with 0.1lot . so we normally set TP at (1.3685+ 3spread = 1.3688) . And now the market was turning down to 1.3637 (10points +3spread) ,So we open a Sell here with multiply x1.7 now the lots size will be 0.17 and the Take Profit was set at (1.3602 -3spread = 1.3599) 35pips . And "Close the Buy Order"

If the price turn back to 1.3650 ,so we place a Buy(with x1.7 from the sell order) again and del the sell order .

we just do the same things repeat and repeat it as long as the market hit the Tp 35pips and recalculate the lots size to start the new trade again

Thank you for your reading Hope you enjoy the strategy and make it to EA and share in this forum =)

and Sry for my bad English.

Lastly this is the EA i wrote and its alot of bug ,Hope u can fix the bug or rewrite the EA Thank you.

Files:
15.jpg  40 kb
ere.mq4  16 kb
2291422270.jpg  22 kb

bebeshel:
And we have 2 indicators : Bars & samethings of HILOPrice ??

The bars are the same old bars and the channel you can get from here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

post#2

Mrtools

May you tell mi the name of this indicators ?

Thanks

Is there a mt4 indicator that can alert when the price goes out of the shape that I've drawn?

Exaple: I draw a triangle shape in mt4 ( insert/shapes), when the price cross the borders of the shape the indicator alert me.

Price Cross Moving Average Indicator

Hi all,

I have an indicator that I would like to get some slight adjustments made to.

This indicator alerts when price opens one side of a moving average and closes on the other side of the moving average.

What I am trying to get it to do is to alert whenever price crosses the moving average at any point.

Would anyone be able to help me fix this issue ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DW

Please add alarm to indicator

Someone please add an alarm to this "MACD with crossing" indicator. Or if this has already been done, please show me where to get it. Right now, when the MACD crosses, a vertical line is drawn. This is good, but I would really like it to give a sound and pop-up alert also.

Files:

DarkWolF:
Hi all,

I have an indicator that I would like to get some slight adjustments made to.

This indicator alerts when price opens one side of a moving average and closes on the other side of the moving average.

What I am trying to get it to do is to alert whenever price crosses the moving average at any point.

Would anyone be able to help me fix this issue ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DW

Hi DW,

A lot of times in code have noticed a lot of programmers using a 1 period ma to represent price, not sure how to fix your indicator to reflect this but have this ma cross arrows alert that draws arrows and alerts when there is a ma cross, i'm thinking if you use say 1 period fast ma and whatever period you choose for slow ma, would be the same as price crossing ma, this version you can change use open,close,etc.

ZInvestor:
Someone please add an alarm to this "MACD with crossing" indicator. Or if this has already been done, please show me where to get it. Right now, when the MACD crosses, a vertical line is drawn. This is good, but I would really like it to give a sound and pop-up alert also.

Zinvestor have this one very similar to yours that i added alerts to.

Thanks, mrtools. That is perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Thanks, again.

Reason: