Envelope 2.11 - page 2

But i want to say that this pre-set file I posted now is the default settings.

And this EA is setting 3 buy stop and 3 sell stop orders in the beginning GMT day. So if we are using o.1 lot so it will be opened 3 orders for 0.1 lot each.

If we use the other pre-set file (posted now) the lot size will be incleased according to the deposit size (but 3 orders as well with different profit level).

newdigital:
Envelope 2.11 EA.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD.

Detailed statement was updated.

Files:

If EURUSD will continue uptrend the Envelope EA will open buy order (3 buy orders).

Files:
envelope.gif  37 kb

And MM is very important for this EA. Very very important.

So for real trading with MM use second pre-set file.

Newly Joined

Hi,

Today joined Elite section, but couldn't understand from where to start?

I downloaded Envelope 2.11.mp4, but its not working. I found other envelope versions also like 3.0.

Thanks

laserjet:
Hi,

Today joined Elite section, but couldn't understand from where to start?

I downloaded Envelope 2.11.mp4, but its not working. I found other envelope versions also like 3.0.

Thanks

It's working.

Start with "Weekly Performance" thread, then with "Weekly Leaders" and "Total Leaders" thread. Try to find EAs (one or two) which you like. Then go the EAs section: for example if you selected Envelope so it is the right section. And try to follow your EAs according to the trades and so on.

This EA is placing stop orders once per day. It is not trading very often.

This EA may be very profitable during the one month and did not trade during the next month. So it is much more better to use this EA together with some other EA which are trading more often.

Please find updated statement.

Files:

Mql

Is there a MT3 version available anywhere?

fxhst329:
Is there a MT3 version available anywhere?

May be not.

I do not know anything about MT3 version.

Reason: