Indicators with alerts/signal - page 310

studbiol
studbiol  
xx3xxx:
give us some screen picture please someone may teach you some basic about alert -- since it really take someone to read it, then teach you to do some work on it

Here it is what you may miss:

Attention: This indicator doda-ema.mq4 is the one I triedto modify. As it didn't work I gave up after a few trials. Now I need help.

Thanks in advance

Mauricio
Mauricio  

gfdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

FXMan77
FXMan77  
kawasaki500:
yes i would like to get my EA coded for free and also i'm willing to share the EA with the community only. i send you the file by email, let me know

Good Luck!!!!!!

Bongo

ssshhhh
ssshhhh  

Range bar macd scalp

Hi,

Buy: When MACD on range bar 15 tick is rising

Sell: When MACD on range bar 15 tick is declining

*For ECN

*If the robot win 5 trade in intraday, disable the ea and put for work next day.

*Trading only in USA session.

Is possible make a ea on offiline chart?

Thanks.

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

range_bars_wlas_v09.ex4

fllo19
fllo19  

please help

hello everyone. i have an EA and i wanna change something in it, to remove a code. please, someone which know EA programmer or something, add me in yahoo to talk

pop_marian21@yahoo.com

thank`s

fred
fred  

Alert needed to place on Renko script when new bar opens

Is there a kind soul who could add an alert to Renko bar and Range bar scripts so when a new bar is created we get an alert?I feel this would be very useful.

fxvoilaaa
fxvoilaaa  

Are you finding using renkos a success?

fred
fred  
fxvoilaaa:
Are you finding using renkos a success?

Renko/Range bars filter out noise and that can be helpful up to a point. But you never know when the new bar will be created which messes up trade entries and that's why I think a new bar alert would be helpful

Aussie_Pride
Aussie_Pride  

Mt4 Good Trade EA

Hi Guys,

Found this non auto EA from a Russian site and have found it kinda interesting!

My request is to MrTools or any other clever programmer out there, it is to add a alert to the Pink and Green 4 & 5 legs of the wave - so in other words when a 4 or a 5 shows up an alert would sound with message would be given.

I don't know if it is possible but many thanks to whom gives it a go.

Peace

PS

Yes I am fully aware that there is repainting involved, but not all repaint is bad;)

Files:
fred
fred  

In the good old days (before elite section) there used to be loads of helpful coders and programmers on this site and within a day sometimes within the hour help would have been at hand. Sadly times change...