Indicators with alerts/signal - page 233

droesparky:
My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

googled, find it under

100-300-pips-per-day-any-pair-any-timeframe-using-2-indicators

mtuppers:
here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert

sidus v.2.mq4 (4.2 KB, - pretty bad (repains - signls on future bar)

ExtMapBuffer3 = Low-5*Point;

sidus2 goes with 2 mas & rvi - isn't it?

Sidus-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (7.7 KB (JR ma cross, maafter(i-1) - not so good either

droesparky:
My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

Hi, Look for the THV thread on ff. You should find it on the 1st page.

Pardy

(here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert)

pipsstunner , mtuppers and fxbs,

thank you for the sidus indicators.

i think i must agree with fxbs's comment on those sidus.

i compared with the macd cross which i can get earlier signal when crossing.

sorry i still do not know how to attach the indicator and to quote to the page.

i will need somebody to teach me.

thank you all.

New Sidus Method v2.0 ff

New Sidus Method v2.0 - Forex Factory

Thanks Pauluk I got it.

Coder needed

please can someone code this indicator for me like the 2CCI cross zero alert indicator.when both cross zero down i get a sell alert and when both are up i get a buy alert? to be coded with 2 extern int for the BBHisto and typical price? i'm learning coding so i need feed back please.......i dont know how to fix in the custom indicator..c'mon guys where r the Guru's?

[attach][/attach]

Hi everyone

I am looking for a moving average indicator that sends signals (email, sound alert) when a new price bar first opens above/below the moving average, and not when 2 MAs cross.

I cant seem to find that kind of indicator even if i am sure that it has already been made and posted in this forum.

Can someone direct me to it or post it again for me?

Thanks in advance

Need Help

Hi traders,

I will really appreciate it if someone can help me to develop alert to this indicator ( MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3).

I wants the alert to ring immediately the arrow show up.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3.ex4 (6.7 KB

Reason: