Indicators with alerts/signal - page 217

QQE:
Who is creator of the schaff indicator? Doug Schaff or Mladen or K-B? First of all you need to answer that question.

KGB

))))))))))))))

cci

Can anyone post fx sniper cci indicator with alert in it plsss.

can somebody make a cci alert and signal when it crosses 0 level?

thanks very much.

need help

hye.. can somebody help me fix this indicator? and put an alert in it?

yunero:
hye.. can somebody help me fix this indicator?

This indicator useless

Please "anchor" this indicator for me...

Hi guys I would appreciate someone helping me to get this indicator "anchored" - it has the problem that it genuinely "repaints" up to 3 candles back. Test it on the M-1 for a quick response.

It is an incredibly accurate indicator when set @ default 14, but when used set @ 2 is where the "sports" begin. I have experimenting with my limited knowledge of changing indicators, but without any success.

Included is the "driver" which is outstandingly accurate and the "problem child" in the MTF format.

Your help will be much appreciated as usual.

Thanking you in advance.

There were no takers, except my trusted friend Gerhard who came up with the solution. What will I do without you, my friend? Be blessed.

why?

ZIGANI:
This indicator useless

it is repaint?..

try the indicator with Len=5 and compare it with stoch 5,3,3.. i think it generate better signal than the stoch.

Hello, good day every one!

I have 2 EMA cross indicators here c/w alert. The first one, EMA_CROSS_IND, and the other one, 2MA crossover.

I hope someone can look to the first one as it always have overlap arrows and does not alert as it is. No problem with the second one, only that I like the first one as the arrow exist before the cross so I can catch earlier cross especially in smaller TF such as M5. Where as, arrow and alert from the second one comes out after the cross.

So, please alter the first one.

Thanks in advance.

1) [attach][/attach]

2) [attach][/attach]

CCI Audible

Hi fellow traders..

I have looked around this forum in search of an audible indicator which I could attached to my CCI trading system.. I just need to have an audible sound when the price action hits upper or lower lines.. Is there anything out there ?

Thanks,

Sanchez

Reason: