Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 395

Non Lag Modification

Is it possible to make these 2 indicators non lag and use a lot less cpu power at all? Thanks to the coders here, great work.

Files:

Tsar:
No Problem. Maybe it's Destiny...

Solar Wind and Fisher can't solved again

Need Help, Fix it (again) for TrendLineChannel WC_NLR_adaptive indie, can't Show in MT4.

Btw... TrendLineChannel WC_NLR indie Work Well. Maybe have Something Wrong ?

The adaptive version needs this indicator in your indicator folder for it to work.

Files:

mrtools:
The adaptive version needs this indicator in your indicator folder for it to work.

Thank's a Lot, mrtools

Non Lag Mod

Anyone help with this one to be made as non lag indicator please?

secretcode:
Mrtools

Would it be possible for you to make "On Chart" version of this "Volty Channel Stop on T3 - histo" ?

Thanks

secretcode

This indicator does repaint ??? i look like interrest

Not sure if it does repaint, hopefully not because it uses a higher timeframe than the one on the chart, so maybe one of the coders can see if it repaints using the +1 timeframe in options using a H4 chart originally??

Hi Coungcali and John1368,

It doesn't repaint.

Repaint

Excellent, thanks for the quick response, I use it on the H4, will see how it works out in time, any chance of a Non Lag with this one and the Swing Line indicator, posted earlier? They work awesome together as you will see if you both of them on the charts.

Hello All. Hoping someone could add the code to make this MA crossover MTF with selectable TF?

I looked through the near 3000!!! Indy's attached and did not see one that is only arrows which is what I was hoping for.

Thanks very much in advance

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Coungcali and John1368, It doesn't repaint.

Tks mrtools i will test it

Reason: