Indicators with alerts/signal - page 120

Paramon - slucker, skipping from work earlier, than Maxigen

i-ParamonWorkTime.mq4 :

HighLowRange of timezone - true/false switch

tradervic:

ADX Indicator in need of tweaking

Can anyone help fine tune this indicator? Its an ADX cross signal that really works pretty good but the only problem is it gives a signal at the end of every bar. It shows a buy or sell signal at each cross, but then it continues to send out the same signal after every bar. Also, you can only have one chart open at a time with the indicator attached, otherwise the signals seem to cross, cancelling one another out in the journal. Any help anyone can provide would be muc appreciated!!

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

looks like it can't take more tweaking than you allredy did : )))))

Indicator w/alert for MA Channel break

Hello and a Happy New Year to all...

I am posting this in hopes that I may find someone who can code an indicator with an alert and possibly an EA for a simple channel break system that I have backtested manually with decent results.

an arrow with alert when price opens AND closes outside of a price channel (in this case 10 SMMA high and low) but with option to change type of MA, it would be great if it could be programed only to alert when price also closes higher/lower than the previous candle and only alert once when this occurs. this would be on any time frame and any pair as well. Please see attachment to clarify...

Thanks and may the new year be prosperous for all !!

QQE

I was wondering if it was possible to be able to change the alert???

right now it's Alerts.wav in the coding and i was wondering if there was anyway of changing the coding so that i could add a .wav sound from my comp to it?

i had a indicator with an alert a while back that let me choose any .wav file from my computer and use it as the alert sound, i was kind of hoping the same could be done to this indicator.

MQ4 Please

bassfisher74133:
QQE

I was wondering if it was possible to be able to change the alert???

right now it's Alerts.wav in the coding and i was wondering if there was anyway of changing the coding so that i could add a .wav sound from my comp to it?

i had a indicator with an alert a while back that let me choose any .wav file from my computer and use it as the alert sound, i was kind of hoping the same could be done to this indicator.

Add a different sound file for the alert is easy, however I will need the source file (MQ4) and not the compiled version (EX4).

Regards,

Hiachiever.

Please add an alert to the traders Dynamic index

Could someone please add an popup alert when the two red arrows show

Thank you

Mq4

how do i find that?

bassfisher74133:
how do i find that?

If you have the source file (MQ4) then it should be in the same folder as the one you got the original EX4 file out of.

If you only have the EX4 file then I won't be able to help you.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

well junk... this is all i have. thanks anyway

toddanderson:
Could someone please add an popup alert when the two red arrows show Thank you

Hey Todd...

Indicator looks interesting. Where can I get more info about it???

Reason: