Indicators with alerts/signal - page 132

everything works here - try different true/false switches and see what happens - i believe you can figure it out

onetarmizi:
Hi fxbs,

Previous indicator that you were attached only have the option for general shift which mean that all (3) ma have the same shift. How about for every single ma have own optional shift that can be set up with different shift by user i.e fast ma shift 1, medium ma shift 2 and slower ma shit 3. Do you have that version?

thanks.

more MAcross stuff also in "Cross!" thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

fxbs:
everything works here - try different true/false switches and see what happens - i believe you can figure it out

well,i did tried many times ..how about if u tell me ur setting much easier and faster?

what setting that works with you..

there is no my settings - that thing too annoying

hit all = true;

then try macd=true, then stoh =true, and so on

and when you got like dosen alerts per minute - shut the dem sound off (or delete it)

fxbs:
there is no my settings - that thing too annoying

hit all = true;

then try macd=true, then stoh =true, and so on

and when you got like dosen alerts per minute - shut the dem sound off (or delete it)

hay buddy,do not get annoyed that fast..i just got started with you..(by the way, from now on,i will ask you -at every single post you will make -about

your setting

well,i am dumper than JIM CARRY ..MY SPEAKER WAS SWITCHED OFF ..(once i turned it ON i got to be crazy..you killed me!!

well, i got (digup) the indi (mql site? i guess) 4 you, guys (it has some interestind ideas - somebody can use ), now you guys who love alerts - sure can customise, change, add - i'm done!

HMA Cross Alert

HMA Cross Alert for Metatrader

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

enjoy

Need Help with Volume Alert

I hope someone out there could give me a hand with this one. I am trying to create an alert for this volume indicator. I would like for it to signal with an audible as well as a visual pop alert that volume has exceeded the previous five bars. If it could be adjusted to allow different number of bars that would be great. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi fxbs,

I'm looking for an alert in Bollinger Bands when there is an extreme squeeze.

I'm not sure on what values the alert should pop up, but whenever there is extreme contraction in volume the alert should pop up.

If it is multi time frame the better with squeeze value adjustments as on all time frame there could be a squeeze.

I'm trying something new based on volume based trading

Thanks.

alert wanted

will someone please program an alert for the attached indicator or quote a price. i will want it to wake me up, then shut up so i can go back to bed, so should start with the signal change and continue until stopped. thanks.

Reason: