Indicators with alerts/signal - page 48

--deleted--

Volty Channel Stop _v1

Hi Igorad,

Thank you for your indicators. I use often Volty channel Stop_v1 in my trading.

I was wondering if you or someone else have time to do a pop-up and sound alert. Thank you.

i cant find i-trend with alert in this forum. Maybe i could not find it. If yes where can i find it. This indicator work best for my trading. Any help out there please?

Hi All,

Hope you're are doing well in trading.

I've come across many indicators and I don't know which to choose.

May someone please help me to use the right indicators in order to know the enrty and exit points.

Hope to get some good responses.

Thanks.

A shot in the dark!

Hi people,

Does anyone out there have any idea where I might find an alert for 'Renko' charting? Tks

Here it is the Holy Grail you asked for.

2trust:
Hi All,

Hope you're are doing well in trading.

I've come across many indicators and I don't know which to choose.

May someone please help me to use the right indicators in order to know the enrty and exit points.

Hope to get some good responses.

Thanks.

Kidding. Well The best thing to do is looking the main Forum page, and other Forums, under the heading Strategies, and then just work way meticulously through them trying various ones till you get someting you like.

Zig Zag Alert

Hi,

I'm looking to get an alert done. I have made 2 3min recordings showing the use and conditions. They can be downloaded from this link, http://lib.irxfx.com/index.php?dir=Zig+Zag%2F. I tried to upload them here but the file format in the zip I guess isn't allowed.

The zz indicator I would prefer to use is attached.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

alert for woodies CCI

hi

im looking for an alert for the triple woodies cci when the trend CCI crosses the zero line. i would like it to alert once a time bar crosses the zero line and closes and another option were it alerts once a price bar cross the zero line.

the woodies CCI attached has an alert option but it does not work!

thanks in andvance

StochTxt(komposter).mq4; arrows by/sell; txt lables, allert - true/false

Reason: