Indicators with alerts/signal - page 41

Zig Zag Alert

Hello,

I looked through most of this thread and am looking for an alert that signals when a previous high or low of a zig zag is broken. Attached is the zig zag I like the best and a picture of the screen shot showing the triggering of the alert.

The alert should have the option for audible and a pop up window. The window should include a message that also includes the currency pair that the alert was triggered on.

Thanks,

traden

zero lag alert

Hi !!!

I am looking for an alert in this 2 indys:

- Zero lag macd :when histogram show above/below 0 level

- zero lag stoch_v3: when fast line of indicator (collored) cross above/below 50 level.

Tks. in advance !!!

Envelope alert

I use the envelope indicator that comes with MT4.

I use it with a specific setting and shift it forward 1 bar.

I use it on the 15 min. chart.

Is there a way to audibly alert me when price closes above the upper envelope boundary or closes below the lower envelope boundary on the 15 min chart?

traden4x:
Hello,

I looked through most of this thread and am looking for an alert that signals when a previous high or low of a zig zag is broken. Attached is the zig zag I like the best and a picture of the screen shot showing the triggering of the alert.

The alert should have the option for audible and a pop up window. The window should include a message that also includes the currency pair that the alert was triggered on.

Thanks,

traden

That one is honestly not worth using, it re-paints like crazy, try this one

increase:
That one is honestly not worth using, it re-paints like crazy, try this one

Thanks, I'll try it out. I never had any problem with the other repainting after the new leg was formed.

Traden

This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

traden4x:
Hello,

Thanks,

traden

This might be what you are after.

Thanks FxFix,

I will try. The Dinapoli targets doesn't signal the way I want, I describe it in the above pic. I'm wanting to get an alert when price breaks a previous high or low and not when a zig zag is painted. The painted is often the opposite of where price is currently moving. I'll descibe more after trying these.

Traden

Hi, can someone please code 2 optional audio alerts (1 for red arrows and 1 for yellow arrows) for the indicator attached?

Thanks!

is there any indicator that alert on crossing the candles the upper and lower bands ?

I mean for bollinger bands

Reason: