bilbao:

c

could someone to help what is this?

regard 

Commercial indicator

تحتاج إلى إصلاح

Files:
KKKK.mq4  5 kb

Who can share this indicator  please ? The  name is stochastic slope. 

mooed:

تحتاج إلى إصلاح

all it needs is the "Heiken Ashi_SW" to work - without it will not work

henrykfx:
Who can share this indicator  please ? The  name is stochastic slope. 
Those vertical lines repaint

techmac:
Those vertical lines repaint
The vertical lines are not embedded in the indicator only stochastic and arrows. so the question of repainting does not arise. though the arrows may or may not. so  if any one have the STOCHASTIC SLOPE WITH FIJI TRENDS ARROWS ONLY without the vertical lines  please share or if someone can do a favor and code it i will appreciate it.  

Mladen , mrtools and other coders please help me to include this fiji indicator into stochastic slope, while the fiji arrow on chart should have the option of arrow size. L want the newly combined indicators to look like the image in my previous post without  vertical lines  Thanks .

New indicator  without vertical lines 

henrykfx:

Mladen , mrtools and other coders please help me to include this fiji indicator into stochastic slope, while the fiji arrow on chart should have the option of arrow size. L want the newly combined indicators to look like the image in my previous post without  vertical lines  Thanks .

New indicator  without vertical lines 

They are not value compatible - stochastic is ranging in 0 too 100 range and that indicator is not in those ranges at all - fiji trend would look like a flat line if it was included in the same space as stochastic

Thanks, if you can join them With individual setting , it will be useful for me as i will input the setting  to suite  my system  of few pips scalping .I  know that they function differently , the setting  will give me the edge.Thanks once again .

henrykfx:
Thanks, if you can join them With individual setting , it will be useful for me as i will input the setting  to suite  my system  of few pips scalping .I  know that they function differently , the setting  will give me the edge.Thanks once again .
It is not that they function differently, but, for example, that when one shows value of 100 the other will always show values close to 0. They can not be displayed in the same space without having the "fiji" indicator look like a flat line and nothing else
Reason: