Need help indentifying indicator - page 255

Hi nicoledeinhard,

that is a quick respond from you. thank you, i will try it out right away. 

yan7181:

Hi nicoledeinhard,

that is a quick respond from you. thank you, i will try it out right away. 

Thank youuuu Jan :-)

krelian99:

EURUSD has too less volatility for me. Boring and a "manipulated" manner - I can't understand that over 60% of all volume is traded here.

I scalp on M5 and GBP-pairs, much more comfortable and quite clear possibilities and easy to predict.

This indi has a strange behaviour. Clearly a case for mladen.

Thank you Krelian, for the tipp.... i do this because of low spread there...
I will check these pairs too... my opinion was to stick on a pair, not to jump... and to stick also on 1 TF....
and to fix a system for me... which of the GBP Pairs to you recommend?

And Yes... the indi behave really strange....

Maybe Mr. @mladen... has time to check, what is wrong!

Have a good day and greetings from "Franken"

Nicoleeee :-)  

NicoleDeinhard:

Thank you Krelian, for the tipp.... i do this because of low spread there...
I will check these pairs too... my opinion was to stick on a pair, not to jump... and to stick also on 1 TF....
and to fix a system for me... which of the GBP Pairs to you recommend?

And Yes... the indi behave really strange....

Maybe Mr. @mladen... has time to check, what is wrong!

Have a good day and greetings from "Franken"

Nicoleeee :-)  

Yes, as beginner it is better to stay on one pair or maybe one or two more with the same currency.

GBPAUD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY or later a threesome like GBPAUD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD. You're not married with one pair. EURUSD is over a year very poor in volatility and the pip value isn't that high that it would be worth. Most people only see the low spread, but you can't benefit from when it doesn't move. Don't fear the bigger spread when the moves in the same time are much higher as on GBPNZD and so the amount you earn is bigger. Think different, not like the mass.

Do you know the Berchkirchweih in Erlangen? The same story. Better visit this event, not the overhyped tourist-trap called Oktoberfest in München. 

krelian99:

Yes, as beginner it is better to stay on one pair or maybe one or two more with the same currency.

GBPAUD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY or later a threesome like GBPAUD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD. You're not married with one pair. EURUSD is over a year very poor in volatility and the pip value isn't that high that it would be worth. Most people only see the low spread, but you can't benefit from when it doesn't move. Don't fear the bigger spread when the moves in the same time are much higher as on GBPNZD and so the amount you earn is bigger. Think different, not like the mass.

Do you know the Berchkirchweih in Erlangen? The same story. Better visit this event, not the overhyped tourist-trap called Oktoberfest in München. 

Thank you for the advice dear Krellian, i will look today... also AUDNZD or? As i read one time here are the most stable moves...
And for sure i know Berchkirwa :-)... i am living just 15 kms away :-)... and i agree... thats more nice  

krelian99:

Threesome is a good idea :) .... for fast pairs you can add jpy too in threesome family but i always feel fear of high spread especially when not fixed.

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you for the advice dear Krellian, i will look today... also AUDNZD or? As i read one time here are the most stable moves...
And for sure i know Berchkirwa :-)... i am living just 15 kms away :-)... and i agree... thats more nice  
AUSNZD and USDCAN are cooperative co sisters to each other being neighbor to each other,their economy flow parallel most of the time.

i have tested the 3 indicators u posted, yes, it may have some problem, not showing the arrow at the current bars, so it can't be used.

vladimir__itzkov1 

uuperarrowindicatorp1

peralertitzkov

yan7181:

i have tested the 3 indicators u posted, yes, it may have some problem, not showing the arrow at the current bars, so it can't be used.

vladimir__itzkov1 

uuperarrowindicatorp1

peralertitzkov

yes Yan, thank you, that i also saw, even the calculation might make sense... pity that it does not work, i never saw an indicator, which give you the right signals for an up and down trading with win... at TF1, all which shows in history good signals does´t work or repaint. 

NicoleDeinhard:

The pip value for AUDNZD is 6.57€/lot and the volatility is low (and the spread is average). There are better options. Aussie and Kiwi are too similar. Look on mataf.net and compare some pairs. They pairs X_AUD and X_NZD have high correlations on M5 and H4. Visually also on the other tfs.

Wow, only 15km away. So you can go every year to the Berch.

Reason: