Need help indentifying indicator - page 263

mladen:
It is not that they function differently, but, for example, that when one shows value of 100 the other will always show values close to 0. They can not be displayed in the same space without having the "fiji" indicator look like a flat line and nothing else
I cannot dispute your wealth of experience . what you said is absolutely right. But if you can still hello , i am not using it as a stand alone indicator , i will add price action and another indicator for confirmation  and decide either to take action or hold-on. Thanks 

henrykfx:
I cannot dispute your wealth of experience . what you said is absolutely right. But if you can still hello , i am not using it as a stand alone indicator , i will add price action and another indicator for confirmation  and decide either to take action or hold-on. Thanks 

I am afraid that you lost me

What I am trying to tell is the following : when you have those two indicators in the same window using same minimum and maximum, then this is what you get ("fiji" is the flat line at the bottom of the stochastic). It is not the matter of experience - it is the matter of values that those different indicators are producing and which are in a completely different range of values

mladen:

I am afraid that you lost me

What I am trying to tell is the following : when you have those two indicators in the same window using same minimum and maximum, then this is what you get ("fiji" is the flat line at the bottom of the stochastic). It is not the matter of experience - it is the matter of values that those different indicators are producing and which are in a completely different range of values

Thanks  for  taking much of your time. I appreciate your efforts .

henrykfx:
Thanks  for  taking much of your time. I appreciate your efforts .
Dear mladen or else is it possible rather keeping every thing on to the window pane .  is it possible import on to the candle chart , sorry i f i am wrong 

shiva12:
Dear mladen or else is it possible rather keeping every thing on to the window pane .  is it possible import on to the candle chart , sorry i f i am wrong 
Please read the explanation what happens and why it can not be combined in one same space in a natural way

mladen:
Please read the explanation what happens and why it can not be combined in one same space in a natural way
ok in any manner not possible sorry for giving you trouble , thanks for the reply

what is indicator name?

if having this plz share

thanks very much 

bilbao:

what is indicator name?

if having this plz share

thanks very much 

Lats version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page9

mladen:
Lats version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page9
thanks a lot

Hi,

Can someone please identify the indicators in the chart and post them as well.

Thanks in advance :) 

Reason: