Need help indentifying indicator - page 266

pati9191:

How about this, anyone have indicator on the window ?

they said (gabby diamond).

It will be tested with the formation of the trend, and when MA cross with diamond angle, will show feedback bulls and bears. There are shadows, diamond turning and would give direction. 

That is zigzag based indicator (see the main chart and the zigzag on the chart)

Hello. What is this indicator and where I can download it

Intrest1:
Hello. What is this indicator and where I can download it

That looks like a simple Bollinger bands breakout indicator

The two colored lines are simply drawing high and low prices. The arrows are places where close breaks the Bollinger bands

mladen:

That looks like a simple Bollinger bands breakout indicator

The two colored lines are simply drawing high and low prices. The arrows are places where close breaks the Bollinger bands

Most interesting is that the arrows are not all ground breaking bands, but only in certain

Intrest1:
Most interesting is that the arrows are not all ground breaking bands, but only in certain
It is probably because the close did not close outside the bands. Do not watch the high and the low - but the close price (if it is using the close - it could use open,median, typical, weighted too ... you get the picture, and none is the same as high and low extremes)

Does anyone know this, based on MA, please share to us.

Thanks in advance .

pati9191:

Does anyone know this, based on MA, please share to us.

Thanks in advance .

Judging from the parameters, that is adjustable periods fractals indicator- but why decompiled, I don.t know, since that indicator was posted as source both for mt4 and mt5 a long time ago

Hello. Where can I download this indicator?

Intrest1:
Hello. Where can I download this indicator?
I was told the name of this indicator:
stochastic mirror descent (smd)
where can I download such a stochastic?

hello

Any body have CCI Histo which change color when the value decrease/increase [most i found only change color when above/below 0].

I have this one but it's MTF and somehow a bit heavy in my old pc

Reason: