Need help indentifying indicator - page 259

alanmia:

Thank you, however seems a little different, i am looking to enter these settings.

https://gyazo.com/b172c4bd0eb45c1b0756bfdf49f46846

Of course that they are different

The indicator you posted is calling the "Schaff Trend Cycle" indicator : if it is not in the indicators folder, the indicator you posted is not going to work. So, you must have both in order to make your indicator work

mladen:

Of course that they are different

The indicator you posted is calling the "Schaff Trend Cycle" indicator : if it is not in the indicators folder, the indicator you posted is not going to work. So, you must have both in order to make your indicator work

Thank you Mladen, brilliant as usual.

can anybody please help and tell me how to run Renko in strat tester?

pati9191:

Any upgrade both of this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools?

Thanks in advance. 

What type of upgrades do you mean?

pati9191:

Any upgrade both of this Mr.Mladen Mr.Tools?

Thanks in advance. 

PS: this is the latest version of sync filters

The "88 filter" is not written by me (it is a decompiled code) No idea what is the last version of that indicator. Sorry

88 filter looks similar, i attach the indicator see if it is the same?
Files:

mladen:

PS: this is the latest version of sync filters

The "88 filter" is not written by me (it is a decompiled code) No idea what is the last version of that indicator. Sorry

these indicator repaint or not ?thank you

rock01:

these indicator repaint or not ?thank you

88 filter is illogical in real-time mode from view. It looks for the Highs and Lows of the last x bars. So the 'signal' will come much to late when everything is already done. Use it only offline, not for trading. In other words: it is useless for our purpose.

yan7181:
88 filter looks similar, i attach the indicator see if it is the same?

yan7181

Nothing personal, but when I see a part of code like this :

MathRound(Period()/Period())

I skip all the rest. Will see what is it all about, but from this start I can not promise anything regarding that indicator

krelian99:
88 filter is illogical in real-time mode from view. It looks for the Highs and Lows of the last x bars. So the 'signal' will come much to late when everything is already done. Use it only offline, not for trading. In other words: it is useless for our purpose.

hi,thank u for your reply what about this one

Reason: