Requests & Ideas - page 383

Mladen:

Could I request you take the RSX 3 OMA attached indicator and take out the OMA piece, use the depth portion and add it the RSX and use the floating levels code from the advanced RSX?

rsx_3_oma.mq4

Files:
rsx_3_oma.mq4  7 kb

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Could I request you take the RSX 3 OMA attached indicator and take out the OMA piece, use the depth portion and add it the RSX and use the floating levels code from the advanced RSX?

rsx_3_oma.mq4

1. No need to remove oma. Set the OMA period (Filter) to 1 and it will be as if you took the OMA out

2. Depth portion is used even when Filter is set to 1

3. RSX is already in it

4. There are no floating levels in the advanced RSX - you can use the dynamic zones version of rsx 3 oma to get results similar to that zero line in advanced RSX (one version of dynamic zones rsx 3 oma can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

mladen:
Here you go : lines_2_1.mq4 Set the LinesDrawnAsBack to false in order to see the prices on the right side

Hi Mladen, thanks again for this awesome indicator. It helps a lot in my strategy. Is it technically possible to add alerts when price touches one of those lines (on current or closed bar) ? Thanks for your help!

Dears Mladen & Mrtools

would you please add the option of ArrowonFirstBar= true/false for the indicator " SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf alerts + arrows.mq4 "

Thanks

talaate:
Dears Mladen & Mrtools

would you please add the option of ArrowonFirstBar= true/false for the indicator " SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf alerts + arrows.mq4 "

Thanks

talaate

That indicator does not repaint. But if you want to delay arrow display, simply change the line that goes like this :

if (slope!= slope)

to this :

if ( i>0 && slope!= slope)

and it will display arrow only on closed bars

mladen:
talaate

That indicator does not repaint. But if you want to delay arrow display, simply change the line that goes like this :

if (slope!= slope)

to this :

if ( i>0 && slope!= slope)

and it will display arrow only on closed bars

Mladen

This is not what I meant,

First, I know it is nrp indicator, it is even in its name,

What I mean is adding the function ArrowFirstBar = true/false like what is added to this indicator:

HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.02.mq4

My objective is during working at M15 frame and running the indicator at M30 or H1, the arrow appear in the first candle but by using ArrowFirstBar = false we can delay the arrow until the 30 or 60 minutes is elapsed so the arrow appear only after the setting time of the indicator is finished.

so please add this function

thanks

talaate:
Mladen

This is not what I meant,

First, I know it is nrp indicator, it is even in its name,

What I mean is adding the function ArrowFirstBar = true/false like what is added to this indicator:

HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.02.mq4

My objective is during working at M15 frame and running the indicator at M30 or H1, the arrow appear in the first candle but by using ArrowFirstBar = false we can delay the arrow until the 30 or 60 minutes is elapsed so the arrow appear only after the setting time of the indicator is finished.

so please add this function

thanks

talaate

That indicator has the ArrowsOnFirstBar already (and it works the same way as it works in the hma indicator - in the multi time frame mode - as far as I see there is no difference whatsoever how it does it - the code is exactly the same)

mladen:
talaate That indicator has the ArrowsOnFirstBar already (and it works the same way as it works in the hma indicator - in the multi time frame mode - as far as I see there is no difference whatsoever how it does it - the code is exactly the same)

yes you are right

I am so sorry, I think I got older I begin to be elderly, so I did not observe what I am asking for

I am so sorry Mladen, I really very sorry.

please forgive me

talaate:
yes you are right

I am so sorry, I think I got older I begin to be elderly, so I did not observe what I am asking for

I am so sorry Mladen, I really very sorry.

please forgive me

Happens sometimes to everybody. Happy trading

mladen:
Here you go : lines_2_1.mq4 Set the LinesDrawnAsBack to false in order to see the prices on the right side
Solariz:
Hi Mladen, thanks again for this awesome indicator. It helps a lot in my strategy. Is it technically possible to add alerts when price touches one of those lines (on current or closed bar) ? Thanks for your help!

Hi Mladen, any chance for this one ? Thanks for your help!

Reason: