Need help indentifying indicator - page 268

Hello. Is it possible to determine what the indicator is on the chart?

Intrest1:
Hello. Is it possible to determine what the indicator is on the chart?
That can be a simple system of two averages

pati9191:

Does anyone know this? One indicator, many compositions. Please share to us.

Thanks in advance. 

It was already posted multiple times

Hello :)

Fibonacci retracement. and or anything else functioning better than 5 years ago. 

Where do new ones exist?

Am i asking for the right thing?

Thank you_ 

trending:

Hello :)

Fibonacci retracement. and or anything else functioning better than 5 years ago. 

Where do new ones exist?

Am i asking for the right thing?

Thank you_ 

Those are usually objects. Don't think that the way they are working was changed

mladen:
Those are usually objects. Don't think that the way they are working was changed

Thank you. Maybe I should try :'|

I've completed my fibonacci research and came across an end. To ask another question.

I browsed past a thingy that was posted here on one of the threads. It highlights (colors?) large candles (volatility?) that i assume the thingy is set to highlight past the limits of a certain decimal number?

mladen:

It looks like this:

Files:
volatility.png  17 kb

trending:

Thank you. Maybe I should try :'|

I've completed my fibonacci research and came across an end. To ask another question.

I browsed past a thingy that was posted here on one of the threads. It highlights (colors?) large candles (volatility?) that i assume the thingy is set to highlight past the limits of a certain decimal number?

Post the code itself,so it can be checked what is it all about

mladen:
Post the code itself,so it can be checked what is it all about

Okay. But I do not have the code, I looked all over the forum and it might be deleted. I wouldn't know where to check or how to post it, because it's not in my possession.

I could look for myself... But it might be deleted.

Sorry I am new. :) 

trending:

Okay. But I do not have the code, I looked all over the forum and it might be deleted. I wouldn't know where to check or how to post it, because it's not in my possession.

I could look for myself... But it might be deleted.

Sorry I am new. :) 

Sorry, can not help in that case any more ...
Reason: