RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 86

Disable only new entries

I know we can "Disable" the RAS_EA in the "My Account" settings on the rentasignal.com website.

Is there a way to "Disable" only new entries so that existing trades will still be managed? I am trying to discontinue a signal provider but I still have open trades from that signal provider and I still want them to manage the exits on the existing trades. What is the best way to handle this situation?

mandelmus:
If my brokerage account is set up to only trade in mini-lots and I subscribe to a signal trading in micro-lots, how will trades be placed on my account by the RAS_EA?

For example:

RAS_EA is set up to match trades 1:1

Account trades in mini-lots of 0.10 minimum

1) If signal provider sends signal for 0.05 micro-lots ... will trade be rejected by RAS_EA?

2) If signal provider sends signal for 0.10 micro-lots ... will trade be accepted by RAS_EA

3) If signal provider sends signal for 0.15 micro-lots ... will trade be rejected by RAS_EA or will 0.10 be accepted and 0.05 be rejected

What is the best way to handle this type of situation?

For this case ..

You said that if the signal provider sends a signal to open 0.05 micro-lots, the trade be rejected by RAS_EA.

What happens when the signal provider sends a signal to open 0.15 micro-lots? Will RAS_EA only open up a trade of size 0.10 and reject the 0.05 portion (0.15 - 0.10 = 0.05)?

Just want to remind:

old versions of RAS EA was opening position with minimal possible lot size if lot size of RAS order is less than minimal possible, current version of RAS EA do not open position if lot size of RAS order is less than minimal possible

What does it mean?

Example.

Vendor is trading with min lot size = 0.01 and max lot size = 3.

If buyer will use lot multiplier = 0.1 and if buyer's broker is allowing 0.1 as a min so he will have the following with his settings:

min lot size = 0.1 and max lot size = 0.3 and the trades with less then 0.1 will not be opened.

It is good if you want to subscribe to the signal having small deposit size.

I noticed that "RDB & RTL by racscave" has a "Signal Lot Size" of "0.10 MINI 10K". It looks like he normally trades standard lot sizes of 1.00 to 2.00 which is 10 to 20 x "0.10 MINI 10K". If my account's "Signal Lot Size" is "0.01 micro lots" and I only want to trade his signals with a maximum of 0.10 mini lots per every 1.00 standard lot, then should I set my lot multiplier to "0.10" or leave it at "1.00"? What's the best way to set this up?

He is having Max/Min Lot size as 2.00 / 0.10 with his reported Signal Lot Size as 0.10 Mini 10k.

If you as a buyer are having your reported Signal Lot Size as 0.01 Micro 1k so you will have your Max/Min Lot size as 0.20 / 0.01

In this case - play with lot multiplier (lot multiplier = 10 will give you same lot size values with vendor in this particular case).

If your lot multiplier = 1 in this case and your broker's minimum allowed lot size is 0.1 so the trades with lot size less than 0.1 will not be opened (good to martingale systems in case of small deposit size).

------

So, always look at the following:

- your reported lot size;

- vendor's reported lot size (because this "reported lot size" is acting as additional lot multiplier).

and

- place with lot multiplier to have your desirable lot size.

Before:

we have just lot multiplier only.

For now:

we are having 'reported lot size' for vendor/buyer as additional lot multiplier.

It is just a practical description.

------------

Example.

This signal:

Heinrich-FX | Rent a Signal

He is having reported lot size as 0.10 Mini 10k.

Where can we find it?

On his signal page Heinrich-FX | Rent a Signal on the top as

- Signal ID

- Expert ID

- Class

- Signal Lot Size

So, this 'Signal Lot Size' is such as 'reported lot size.

I as the buyer (RAS username newdigital) am having reported lot size as 0.01 Micro 1k. I do not want to change it as it is less risky anyway.

How can I know my buyer's reported lot size?

Login to RAS - My Account - MT4 Risk Settings and on the top - something as 'MT4 General Risk Settings' with my reported lot size.

As he is having 0.10 Mini 10k and I as his buyer am having 0.01 so - he openes the trade with 0.1 which is 0.01 for me. See clone here:

Heinrich-FX Clone | Rent a Signal

If I want to change my buyer's lot size so I am using lot multiplier.

How long to get a signal approved?

I've been sending signals to rentasignal since the beginning of october. I've requested several times for it to be activated but hasn't yet

The signal id is 32454, the name of the signal is EURUSD horse although it trades some other pairs. So far its 556.71 USD in profit (initial deposit was $10000.)

Can anybody tell me how to get this signal approved?

Same problem

i've the same problem with the ID 32598 ,

i sent a few mails, but nothing happened

Signal still not activated after weeks of good performance and many trades

Hi

I have been quite happy with RAS until recently, my new signal (ID:32670) has still not been activated after weeks of requests, and many support tickets. I have set up a thread here for questions, the signal has over 20 trades and good performance yet it has still not been activated. Please someone do this immediately otherwise I will take all my signals to a competitor, I don't want to do this but RAS support in this matter has been dreadful. Please PM me when it's done.

The signal is up over 60% in a couple of weeks, has more than 20 trades, its name is adapttrade (RAS ID:32670)

Thanks

Go to RAS support and create the ticket (tomorrow or on Monday). If it will not help so write here and I will try to help.

When you are creating the ticket so write the link to your signal. And if it will not help so write here tomorrow (or on Monday) and I will try to help (i am not inside this support but I can ask to activate using my personal reputation for example ). But they should activate ... are you sure that they are receiving your messages? May be not ...

Reason: