Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 61

newdigital:
I think it's more about subscribers - to analyse and subscribe or not to subscribe.
I can be both at the same time, and the discrepancy concerns me as a potential subscriber.

trora:

"You're knocking on the wrong door!" (с) )

sanyooooook:
"You're knocking on the wrong door!" (с) )

I don't want to have to clean up this mess.

just asking...

the answer is typical of the service - "if you don't like it, go away" instead of solving the problem...

trora:

I don't want to have to clean up this mess.

just asking...

The answer is typical of the service - "if you don't like it, go away" instead of resolving the issue...

So your question is not to allow for the publication of a signal that you do not understand. But there are other users who understand everything.

artmedia70:
So your question is not to allow the publication of the signal you do not understand. But there are other users who understand everything.

Did they tell you themselves or did you guess it?

Most people don't care about signals or inconsistencies. To see something, you have to look and think.

What does it have to do with not allowing a signal to be published - if it's already been allowed? I'm not an administrator or moderator to decide what's allowed - I just expressed my bewilderment at the inconsistency.

Hello. I created a signal, but then due to a long period of inactivity it was placed in the archive. How can I get it back and make it available for subscription?

ferz14:
Hello. I created a signal, but then due to a long period of inactivity it was placed in the archive. How can I get it back and make it available for subscription?
The signal has been returned.

A good question. After how many days of inactivity on a signal it is archived and removed from the rating ?

trora:
a good question. after how many days of inactivity on a signal is it archived and removed from the rating ?
One month. If there are no new trades or open positions within a month, the signal is archived after prior notification.

On the Means tab, the graph is somehow clumsy: the balance does not correspond to its real value, or the equity.
Reason: