PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 131

Updated Set Files

Here are the set files I've been using. I've been using them successfully on a $5K demo account. I've been using them as a hedge against another EA I use as a primary trader. They takes out small trades but are very effective for not blowing up the account.

Files:

Hello All,

Sorry for my basic question, i star to use pipmaker_V15_1.

Do i need tu put any indicator on the chart??

Anyone knows where may i download the indicatores or the EA works for himself??

Jcosta

Is no need to put any indicator on chart.

Download links are here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178691

Any body can help ?

I need a EMA Moving Average with Martingale system with following condition:

BUY - when EMA cross over , eg 20EMA cross Over 50EMA TF 1min

- TP 10 pips and SL 10 pips

When the trend reverse and hit SL 10 pips , this EA will turn into SELL condition (reversal order much at least 30 ticks) with increament of 2* of the previous order and set TP 10 pips and SL 10 pips, the order back to initial order when profit hit.

Thanks in advance.

sorry for my bad english.

Enforcer did you see my suggestions in post 1287. I think this would really help this EA as I have done these things manually with good results. What do you think?

Kevin

Is not that simple as it looks.

I mean is ok to have fewer lots in loss, but there is another problem. If you buy and trend go down 200 pips, then you'll have 2 orders when trend came back at a distance of 200 pips. So, second order have a lot to go till close in profit and is a big chance trend turn again before that.

So maybe second order should have a lot size calculated by distance from first one...

I run some tests but almost each time result is orders stay open for days till get enough trend return to close in profit. And if orders are on negative swap is even worse.

Also pending orders should be canceled at some point, also calculation of lot size for each orders is much different..

As for second idea, I tried partial close but overall result was insignificant, no much gain, maybe few orders less.

Hi,enforcer.

could you modify pipmaker to open only one order per one bar?

As pipmaker open one order per one bar,the profit will be less,but the risk go lower ,and system become more stable.

thanks.

Yes, but this method is influenced by TF used.

If is used 1H then you will have 1 order/bar = 1 order/hour max.

If is used M15 you will have 1order/15m = 4 orders/hour max.

Hi,enforcer,thanks for reply.

V 15.1 is working fine.

Can anybody post its results since the beginning of the year ?

Reason: