PowerTrading/The River - page 8

I think we try to make trading into something very complicated.

When it comes to MAs plot a MA on your chart, say 34 or higher, pick a number. now buy the close of a candle on the break of the ea.

just keep doing it and youll catch more runs but you will have several small losses. use decent MM and you got it.

I personally plot a 66 ema color yellow dashed line, then plot a 66 envelope with .05 deviation White.

I call my system route 66, as you can see sometimes price goes off into the ditch. The White line is the lifeline of the country and men like Will and Sonny make it move.

sometimes I see a stop sign on route 66 like a candle formation, maybe a hammer. Just keep your eyes on the road and watch for the signs.

I know I know its the same system, but I like route 66 better, Im and old sports car driver.

chile out folks and enjoy the ride.

islandhome:
We are encouraged to make the SRDC method our own by Teacher Roshan.I have been using a variation of the SRDC theme For those wishing to improve entries of SRDC 5 THE CHUNNEL take a look at Steinitzs HAS method in FF. Also take a look at teachers previous posts in ff. This will help you filter SRDC 5 effectively. Why wait for powertrader to show you the filters when they are already posted. Remember each facet of the SRDC method works hand in hand.I have been using HAS MTF and HAS 2 bar indicator to confirm earlier entries to srdc 5 for over month with uncanny accuracy. Hope this helps.

Yes, MTF HAS is a good indicator for this system. I got the idea of using MTF HAS from someone called twister. He uses this indi in trading 15M channel trade.

I think it is not against the rule to mention the links to those stuffs:

Using MTF HAS when trading the 15M channel (GBP/JPY):

http://www.forexsrdc.com/srdc/viewtopic.php?t=15&start=165

Steinitzs HAS method:

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=21899

Hope this helps.

flourishing:
what is your blue and red line ?

Envelope, period 62, MA method simple, at close, with 0.05 deviation.

(Refer to post #1)

Thankyou Txsundevil and PowerTrader for your confirmation about trading hours.

I had tried to download video from post 17 - page 2 but i can only hear it I can not see anything, does somebody else has this problem?

PartyPips

Hello All

I had to travel yesterday so no trades last night. The market is ranging and there were trades but for those of you just learning this method it was a good time to stay out. The Gbp/Jpy is under daily range so there could be another trade for the day but if not, tomorrow will be a good one. There are way too many pips available with this method to try to force a trade.

Will post some more later

PT

Video

PartyPips:
Thankyou Txsundevil and PowerTrader for your confirmation about trading hours.

I had tried to download video from post 17 - page 2 but i can only hear it I can not see anything, does somebody else has this problem?

PartyPips

I know there have been others that have downloaded the video and it worked fine. I am traveling and will try to reload it sometime in the future.

PT

The Video worked fine for me, I think there would have been others speaking up if it hadnt worked for them, I know it takes a while to download but you might try it again. Its worth the time.

waiting

The video worked great for me also. Well done.

I will be eagerly waiting to see your upcoming posts PT.

smalltalk:
Yes, MTF HAS is a good indicator for this system. I got the idea of using MTF HAS from someone called twister. He uses this indi in trading 15M channel trade.

I think it is not against the rule to mention the links to those stuffs:

Using MTF HAS when trading the 15M channel (GBP/JPY):

http://www.forexsrdc.com/srdc/viewtopic.php?t=15&start=165

Steinitzs HAS method:

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=21899

Hope this helps.

I hope this is the right indicators....

Files:

Newdigital if you have to delte this post I understand, I am a member here for many years and value the service you provide, different name of course. It is being e-mailed to many people, so Bill, the truth will out.

What ever happened to freedom of speech? America.

orl_truth:
Downunderdave,

You've asked yourself a few questions have you, Dave. Well, I'm afraid you, like many others, have not asked the right ones. Or, worse still, you have asked questions when not in FULL possession of the facts.

Orangites, now that's very funny and sounds like something PowerTrader might say. I'm sure that they do not need to recruit anybody to their web site, so I'll not even discuss that facile point. As for people going their own way, don't make me laugh Dave. Had you been in Orlando, you'd be with us.

Now, with respect to controlling tactics of Orange - were you in Orlando? The answer is no. How do I know, because I was there. So, what do you really know about what went on in Orlando and tha fall out since then? You seemed happy enough with Orange before Orlando. In fact you KNOW that Orange taught Bill (PowerTrader) The River, don't you. You were there, with me right? I know you were. We have all the conversations logged. So, who is controlling who here? What percentage of those who met both Bill and Orange in Orlando remain with Orange? Ask yourself that. And we are not all docile followers, some of those who left Bill are extremely gifted traders who have been around for many years. Don't forget Bill (PowerTrader) was actually banned from forexfactory.com only two weeks before Orlando, why was he banned? You know, don't you. Do you know that Bill recently e-mailed Orange and asked would he still be his mentor, you don't belive that, we can produce the proof. Hypocrosiy personified.

You're absolutely right! Orange is not a bad person, that's why the majority stayed with him!

Do you know this guy, Orange, was begged day-in and day-out to visit America? Your heard those people begging him like I did. Was it Orange's idea to go? NO! You know Orange left his father on his death bed, literally, and his very sick mother, and his sensei, also ill? You do know that, I know. You know this man Orange actually had to make sure that his mother could speak to him everyday by 'video' link while he was away. Now, imagine this Dave, flying all that way under those conditions, and guess what.....no one was waiting to meet him at the airport! You think that a trivial matter? A friend or collegue visits me from 10 miles away and I roll out the hospitality. A man comes all that way, leaving sick familiy behind, and they do not even have the courtesy to meet him at the airport. These people who begged him and promised him they would look after him! NOTHING! AND TRUST ME, it really was all downhill from there. You know nothing Dave, except what you and the others have been cleverly spoon-fed by Bill. Who is controlling who?

Do you really want to know how abusive (abusive on many levels, ask him what he means by people who come to "my country" ) and PHYSICALLY threating Bill was? Yes Dave PHYSICALLY abusive. This from a grown man. You know he had to be restrained don't you? No. Well, ask away Dave, ask away. And this from a Psychologist? A man who cannot control his own emotions, but is very clever at manipulating people and event, so he thinks. But he may have to readjust that view very soon. It is time that people knew the truth. Do you want to be associated with a man like that? I know I don't.

To money - Bill got $25000, where did it all go? Ask him to see his company accounts, those audited by his accountant. Remember how worried he was about his accountant before Orlando? We will be waiting when those accounts surface.

Ask the right questions Dave and you'll get the right answers. But, do me a favour, make sure you ask the right people. I will e-mail this reply to you, because like the others it may be deleted. Who is controlling who?

Why didn't Bill (PowerTrader) explain the origin of the template, you know why the bands are arranged the way they are, for example? Because he doesn't know, that's why. Orange never told him. Rob Booker, don't make me laugh. He wasn't a guest on your site for very long now, was he.
Reason: