Requests & Ideas - page 539

krelian99:
Oha, Timmy, Lilith is a female demon or succubus and isn't it strange that it's named after an murdering and from wet dreams semen thefting creature from an old mythology? There lies so many meaning within the name. It's just Bollywood or a russian movie :-D romantic, but far from reality. The last generations of mladens indicators are killers, the full load of action. For me, I prefer action @NasT: Thanks for the picture in my head of the (succubus) car that rides on Timmy, I had to laugh tears

HAHAHAHAHA ! That made my day !

What is the best indicator that you know , the one that you cant let go ?

Write the name so i can make it to an ea , but it cant have dropdown menus on the averages or prices , if it has that i get alot of errors that i cant handle haha

So it has to be a basic version of it to start with.

I need a good challenge for today so i can go to sleep with a smile.

timmyhanke:

It has to be something wrong with what i made here , i changed every and > to < but it just open and closes orders .

Can you take a look at it ?

Even when you change the values for the PriceUp and PriceDown parameters?

mladen:
Even when you change the values for the PriceUp and PriceDown parameters?

I manage to fix it , but the way it lost was by its stoploss limits so in the long run i dont think it will be good enough.

Anyway thanks for answering

timmyhanke:

HAHAHAHAHA ! That made my day !

What is the best indicator that you know , the one that you cant let go ?

Write the name so i can make it to an ea , but it cant have dropdown menus on the averages or prices , if it has that i get alot of errors that i cant handle haha So it has to be a basic version of it to start with.

I need a good challenge for today so i can go to sleep with a smile.

Timmy,

as for best indicator,it is really hard to say number 1,2 or 3,no choice,mostly every tool is best here as to my opinion,just you needs to know how to adjust and fix it in your way of trading , but you can try on (code an EA) rsi of kaufman of yesterday by MRTOOLS.hope you will be find best results.

regards

rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels.mq4

♫ You won't find them wink and bucking,

Mladen's indis will be truckin'

And it's gonna be grand,

When the adaptives have the market scanned! ♫

krelian99:
♫ You won't find them wink and bucking,

Mladen's indis will be truckin'

And it's gonna be grand,

When the adaptives have the market scanned! ♫

Dear Krelian

Exact nice and spice and slice of poetry.:)

regards

Hi all,

is it possible to build a grid to protect or hedge a wrong trade?

or a grid to multiply a good trade and create a reserve of pips to face no-pips periods?

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Lucmat

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page748#comment_1807100

Dearest MLADEN

i have an question and request regarding "on chart CCI" indicator,that you posted at some thing interesting thread....it is doing well.

my question is,if we add and using latest price (HA) option to make/have the belonging indicator smoothed only or there are some more and extra requirements and reasons,and if the reason is only smoothing,can we use some thing else too for smoothing as you have a lot of ways and skills for smoothing.

and my request is for smoothing the cci,either by HA prices or by some other suitable way....... here in picture i used plus/minus cci (2 instances-crossing style) if cci got some smooth we can have less fake signal that usually appears for only 2/3 bars and soon go back to previous trend.

regards

Hi Mladen , this is the indicator that use in my latest ea that looks great , it preforms very well but it has its mistakes sometimes , so i was wondering if its possible to add prices to it?

Looked a bit at the code and it seems like its using high low and close prices , hope it can be added more to it.

And can averages be added as well ?

And if you have the time to do it , can you skip the dropdown menu for the prices and averages beacuse every indicator that have that in them i get errors when i check the ea.

Or just add simple things to it so its easier for me to add it to the expert advisor.

Thanks for everything !

Files:

Dear coders, first of all sorry for my english. I'll try to explain, can you make indicator based on RSI, Stochastic, or on any oscsillator with showing dots on swings for help indetify divergences!? Something like this.... sorry if can't explain well

Files:
Reason: