Compatibilty of ASK/BID price between 2 different brokers.

Hi all. My EA opens a trade after receives and reada trade opening file from another EA. My Broker is FXCM and the signal sender Broker is Alpari US. For example, FXCM has spread of 32 and Alpari has 16 for EURUSD. MY EA will not open a buy trade if the ASK price is above the TP. Because of spread difference between the two brokers and also price feed system sometimes I have noticed that while the trade is still valid and ask price has not reached the TP in Alpari, FXCM will not do the trade because it says the ASK price is above the TP.

How could I overcome this problem. That is how I could create the ASK/BID the same or almost the same as Alpari. IS IT POSSIBLE?

Use Alpari.

RaptorUK:
Use Alpari.

Dear Raptor:

I send signals to my clients. Each client uses a different broker, server time, and price data feed. This is why I need to know if the price feed of Alpari can be made to be compatible with other brokers.

The price from FXCM is the price from FXCM . . you cant say "I don't lie that Ask price so I'm going to make it lower so I can go long." . . . if you don't like their Ask price don't buy . . or use a different Broker.

If the method is Broker dependent then you need to use the same Broker as the one used to generate the signals.

Reason: