Requests & Ideas - page 535

mladen:

oguz

Do you want order to be opened on a slope change of Schaff trend rsx?

Yes, please. You are great... P.S: There was a problem for opening order in hedge option. It stays on gap in speed markets and do not open orders! Can you fix it too please?

oguz:
Yes, please. You are great... P.S: There was a problem for opening order in hedge option. It stays on gap in speed markets and do not open orders! Can you fix it too please?

oguz

OK. But that will be done tomorrow. OK?

mladen:

oguz

Why not I would be very happy! You are great man Thank you very much!

Dearest MLADEN

i have a request regarding "Adxvma 6 sub 2" indicator .... few of tsd members like it including me,because it is a out/import source indicator and i am doubt,may be it have some bug concerning bar counting or repainting issue,can you please check it.......and hope fully if you can manage time for slope coloring with Vlines....so kind of you.

regards

adxvma6sub2.mq4

Files:

Nurlan:
probably it is based on stochastic

Thanks, checking it

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

i have a request regarding "Adxvma 6 sub 2" indicator .... few of tsd members like it including me,because it is a out/import source indicator and i am doubt,may be it have some bug concerning bar counting or repainting issue,can you please check it.......and hope fully if you can manage time for slope coloring with Vlines....so kind of you.

regards

adxvma6sub2.mq4

mntiwana

as far as I see it does not repaint, but will check it more

mladen:

oguz

Dear @mladen,

I know you're very busy. That's why i'm afraid to ask.

I'm just waiting patiently. There is nothing else to do because...

PS: By the way, "rsi/adx heat maps" they have been excellent work. Congratulations!

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

I know you're very busy. That's why i'm afraid to ask.

I'm just waiting patiently. There is nothing else to do because...

PS: By the way, "rsi/adx heat maps" they have been excellent work. Congratulations!

oguz

Doing some other coding work that should change significantly the future coding. As soon as I finish the basics, will get to your problem too. Sorry for the delay though

mladen:

oguz

Doing some other coding work that should change significantly the future coding. As soon as I finish the basics,

though

Dearest MLADEN

do we assume a new dawn in coding world or a kind of new experiments or some more restrictions .... but i believes any and every efforts from you will be in users favor as always ..... i guess it a good news bulletin as you always behind new ideas......and every time when you leak out such pre mature news.you came back with a unique invention (as to my smell).:)

regards

mladen:

oguz

Doing some other coding work that should change significantly the future coding. As soon as I finish the basics, will get to your problem too. Sorry for the delay though

Love your experiments :-)

Reason: