Requests & Ideas - page 266

mladen:
Here is one example (the is for high low jurik smooth histo indicator) :
double currentTrend = iCustom(NULL,0,"HiLow - Jurik smooth histo",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,2,1);

double previosuTrend = iCustom(NULL,0,"HiLow - Jurik smooth histo",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,2,2);

if (currentTrend!=previousTrend)

{

//

//

// change of trend, some signal

//

//

if (currentTrend == 1) // buy code

if (currentTrend == -1) // sell code

}

Hi, mladen.

I understand. Can you give me example with the attached EA? It is Adaptive Gann High Low EA-2. I just want to see the EA to execute buy only when HiLow Jurik smooth histo (or volty channel stop on jurik histo on another version) is green and sell only when red.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

tamaraofx:
Hi, mladen.

I understand. Can you give me example with the attached EA? It is Adaptive Gann High Low EA-2. I just want to see the EA to execute buy only when HiLow Jurik smooth histo (or volty channel stop on jurik histo on another version) is green and sell only when red.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul

Here is a version that will take signals from HiLow jurik smooth histo. Signals are, by default, taken on a closed bar. To change that (to take signals on an opened bar) if you wish it set the GannBarToCheck to 1

mladen:
Paul Here is a version that will take signals from HiLow jurik smooth histo. Signals are, by default, taken on a closed bar. To change that (to take signals on an opened bar) if you wish it set the GannBarToCheck to 1

Hi mladen,

Thanks much for your efforts. But it's not exactly what I mean.

The EA "Adaptive Gann High Low Ea" uses indicator "Adaptive Gann Hi-Lo activator jma HA arrows-for ea". I don't want to change that. However, I want to add as a filter "HiLow channel-Jurik smooth-mtf histo advanced" so that the EA will only execute buys when histo indicator is green and vice versa. Attached are two screenshots.

Sorry if my explanation is not very clear.

Thanks much.

tamaraofx:
Hi mladen,

Thanks much for your efforts. But it's not exactly what I mean.

The EA "Adaptive Gann High Low Ea" uses indicator "Adaptive Gann Hi-Lo activator jma HA arrows-for ea". I don't want to change that. However, I want to add as a filter "HiLow channel-Jurik smooth-mtf histo advanced" so that the EA will only execute buys when histo indicator is green and vice versa. Attached are two screenshots.

Sorry if my explanation is not very clear.

Thanks much.

Paul

Here you go. HiLow - Jurik smooth histo added as an additional filter the way you described it

mladen:
Paul Here you go. HiLow - Jurik smooth histo added as an additional filter the way you described it

Hi mladen,

Thank you very much.

Can I make additional minor improvement? Kindly add "exit position" script to close open trade on histo color change. Sample screen attached.

I greatly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks a lot....

Paul

Hi mladen,

Can you please add the below to XO ea? These are similar to Adaptive Gann HiLow ea.

CloseOnTrendChange

AllowTradeOnEverySignal

AllowMultipleTradeOnBar

AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade

Thank you very much -in advance.

Paul

Files:
xo_ea.mq4  15 kb

Hi Mladen,

Can you please create a MTF moving average histogram indicator that works this way (let me illustrate using M15 and H4):

1) Plot H4 moving average histogram below chart of M15

2) The histogram bars have equal heights. I don’t need the indicator to show moving average values.

3) When H4 close is above the moving average, the histogram bar turns green

4) When H4 close is below the moving average, the histogram bar turns red

The existing MTF moving average indicators I can find only display line charts/histogram of moving averages values. They don’t show how the MTF price compare to the moving average, like in this case show how H4 close compares to the H4 moving average and display that information below a M15 chart.

Thank you in advance,

pooh

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please create a MTF moving average histogram indicator that works this way (let me illustrate using M15 and H4):

1) Plot H4 moving average histogram below chart of M15

2) The histogram bars have equal heights. I don’t need the indicator to show moving average values.

3) When H4 close is above the moving average, the histogram bar turns green

4) When H4 close is below the moving average, the histogram bar turns red

The existing MTF moving average indicators I can find only display line charts/histogram of moving averages values. They don’t show how the MTF price compare to the moving average, like in this case show how H4 close compares to the H4 moving average and display that information below a M15 chart.

Thank you in advance,

pooh

pooh

Try this one out. You can chose parameters for average, price and time frame you wish to see (it is a multi time frame indicator)

mladen:
pooh Try this one out. You can chose parameters for average, price and time frame you wish to see (it is a multi time frame indicator)

Hi Mladen,

This is exactly what I want. Thank you so much !

pooh

pooh

Here is this version too : it can compare price to one of the 20 types of averages (just in case )

Reason: