MACD indicator - page 124

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

too many thanks for the rsi ver,i got it now.

regards

Seems that Kahler's way has it's very good ways even when one does not expect it

i am right with entry mladen ? my entry at zero level cross.

Files:

just what I was looking for! Thank you!

Hi all

dear Mladen and Mrtools do you think is possible to improve in some way this indicator?

Thanks in advance

regards

Lucmat

3c_jmacdx.mq4

Files:
3c_jmacdx.mq4  9 kb

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Also thanks for this Kahler Macd, but could there be a small bug ?

Look at the picture, you will see two MACD in up mode, but that one in the lowest subwindow sometimes goes to the bottom of the screen when I make my charts rather narrow.

The one in the subwindow higher with the green color does not do that because I have fixed the minimum and maximum levels. I have given them values -1.1 and 1.1.

If I open the blue one , I see that the min and max levels are both at 1 when it is down like that ...

Files:

lucmat:
Hi all

dear Mladen and Mrtools do you think is possible to improve in some way this indicator?

Thanks in advance

regards

Lucmat

3c_jmacdx.mq4

Hi Lucmat, think this one would be an improvement, it's stand alone(no include files needed) and it doesn't repaint.

jurik_macd.mq4

Files:
jurik_macd.mq4  11 kb
jmacd.png  65 kb

Thanks Mrtools! Very nice indicator!

Is it possible to create a macd with all the options of "averages" and a DSS of it?

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Thanks Mrtools! Very nice indicator!

Is it possible to create a macd with all the options of "averages" and a DSS of it?

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat

What options are you referring to?

Hi Mladen

Macd is essentially a difference between two emas. Is it possible to make a macd choosing between different type of moving averages included in "averages"?

Or maybe you just made it?

And then is it possible to built a DSS of this macd? I love DSS!!!

Thanks

lucmat:
Hi Mladen

Macd is essentially a difference between two emas. Is it possible to make a macd choosing between different type of moving averages included in "averages"?

Or maybe you just made it?

And then is it possible to built a DSS of this macd? I love DSS!!!

Thanks

Hi Lucmat, this would be the DSS of averages macd, also it has the different choices of price. Also not sure how useful it will be but there is options for separate fast/slow ma types, fast/slow ma prices, and to use fast/slow ma smooth double, so a lot of options to choose and test.In the picture using a 12 period zero lag ma with heiken ashi close for the fast ma and for the slow ma using a 26 period parabolic weighted ma with heiken ashi close.

dss_bressert_-_macd_of_averages.ex4

Reason: