Requests & Ideas - page 545

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

I'm testing an EA with nonlagma_nrp_1_1 and I_XO_A_H.

The error only occurs when trying to use the Lock profit function.

Following full EA mq4 attached.

You can not use OrderOpenPrice() as basis for take profit and stop loss in the OrderModify() when the open price is different from the current price (and, in any case, that is wrong).

mladen:
You can not use OrderOpenPrice() as basis for take profit and stop loss in the OrderModify() when the open price is different from the current price (and, in any case, that is wrong).

Thanks for the answer.
I will check the EA
bband_trailing_stop1_nmc.mq4 code posted on the forum and check if it helps me to correct the error.

This EA uses BBANDS STOP but in some tests I did with BBANDS just closing the very negative stop.

Sorry for simple questions but I am still learning with what I find on the Internet in Brazil we do not have god MQL courses.

Thank you.

Rogério

mladen:

Dear @mladen,

Can you update these indicators please?

Because they says, "You are trying to use renamed indicator" on mt4 build 950!

(adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2_histo, bullbeareyes_averages_adaptive, stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3_1)

Also, is "StepMA_v7.2a histo" repaint or not?

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

(adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2_histo, bullbeareyes_averages_adaptive, stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3_1)

No need for an update

replace the "_" with " " and it will work (except where it ends in the version number, there the "_" should stay)

As far as I see developers have solved the issue with file names and cases like that should not happen from now on

As of stepma 7.2 : guys, when someone asks me something in a PM and then someone completely else asks me the same thing at the forum, what should I think? And all in a matter of a few hours

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

PS: please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page156

mladen: [...] ___________________

As of stepma 7.2 : guys, when someone asks me something in a PM and then someone completely else asks me the same thing at the forum, what should I think? And all in a matter of a few hours

The completely else is impatient and has a bad multi ID management ;)

mladen:
PS: please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page156

Thank you for detailed information.

I don't send you a pm messages about StepMA 7.2 repaint. Because there is no need to throw messages pm for it :) I think it is an interesting coincidence .

krelian99:
The completely else is impatient and has a bad multi ID management ;)
Are you sure about this? I would be very pleased if you can prove ?

mladen:

No need for an update

replace the "_" with " " and it will work (except where it ends in the version number, there the "_" should stay)

As far as I see developers have solved the issue with file names and cases like that should not happen from now on

Dear @mladen,

Did they tell you , but I was not successful. :( I would be very pleased if you rename them.

Thank you very much...

oguz:
Are you sure about this? I would be very pleased if you can prove ?
This or two people talk with each other and have the same idea. I'm no admin (and to many members here) but I was admin for some other forums, so I know the 'tricks' of some people. We always had a lot of fun kicking the aliases :)
Reason: