Requests & Ideas - page 537

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_2.mq4

Dear mladen,

Thank you for making this wonderful MTF indicator.

Is it possible to have tick-chart or seconds chart be to used in H1 chart to have rolling OHLC to estimate momentum?

MTF timeframe is M1.

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

Thank you for making this wonderful MTF indicator.

Is it possible to have tick-chart or seconds chart be to used in H1 chart to have rolling OHLC to estimate momentum?

MTF timeframe is M1.

It can be done but in that case it would not be aligned to chart time (since tick charts are not time based)

sebastianK:
just now MRTOOLS declared in other thread,it is IFT WPR.....thanks to MRTOOLS

Thank you guys

mladen:
It can be done but in that case it would not be aligned to chart time (since tick charts are not time based)

Thank you. My main intention is to identify speed, velocity, high and low of the minute timeframe movements operating in 1 hour box. Major objective is to focus on momentum estimate and if you think this can achieve it then I will be thankful if you can code it. GG-time box is helping me in planning taking profits and see how the trend is getting setup. In 30 m or 1h GG box I want to see ticks movement and if few ticks at beginning or ending of one hour box go missing it won't matter. If strong moves are painted differently then it will be very helpful.

Sir mntiwana, i tried using different magic numbers for each trading position but yet , it opens another trade at the same position even when the previous one has not been closed. Is there anything else that i can do?

Mr. mntiwanaI also tried using orderopentime and orderopenprice approach but without success yet?

femi:
Mr. mntiwanaI also tried using orderopentime and orderopenprice approach but without success yet?

femi

first of all,i am not sir,lol......here only sir/s are MLADEN and MRTOOLS.

and what are you using or talking about,can you explain please.

regards

Dear mladen

Can you update this indicator please?

oguz:
Dear mladen Can you update this indicator please?

oguz

Here you go : adaptive_t3_rainbow_-_generic_histo_nmc.mq4

Reason: