Requests & Ideas - page 533

mladen:

SKC

One question : why are all the labels there ending in ".3"?

Hello Mladen,

Its half past that hour( 30 minutes), for example, When I take crosshair and check at say for instance 15.3 which means 15:30 in the chart it would be 15:00 per chart time since its 30 min behind my broker time

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Its half past that hour( 30 minutes), for example, When I take crosshair and check at say for instance 15.3 which means 15:30 in the chart it would be 15:00 per chart time since its 30 min behind my broker time

Thanks

SKC

OK. I understand now

Mr. Mladen

Could you some modify this indicator by adding also the vertical lines and alert to leaving the overbought / oversold area too

Nurlan:
Mr. Mladen

Could you some modify this indicator by adding also the vertical lines and alert to leaving the overbought / oversold area too

What is it based on?

mladen:
OK. I understand now

Dearest MLADEN

i have an question and request regarding ELD code conversion to mq4,is it possible,if not feel and considered as a kind of clone,i know you dislike cloning.:).and it is not cloning at all,conversion. and we all having help,guidance,learning,experience from others and or olders almost in every field of life,just one example, BOOKS.

actually i want declare choppy/ranging market situations and as picture showing it,may be it will help experimenting scratch out no trade zones,but all in all you know it better.

also we have very rare work on Vma,only few old versions on adxvma.

regards

ccivma1.eld

Files:
ccivma1.eld  5 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i have an question and request regarding ELD code conversion to mq4,is it possible,if not feel and considered as a kind of clone,i know you dislike cloning.:).and it is not cloning at all,conversion. and we all having help,guidance,learning,experience from others and or olders almost in every field of life,just one example, BOOKS.

actually i want declare choppy/ranging market situations and as picture showing it,may be it will help experimenting scratch out no trade zones,but all in all you know it better.

also we have very rare work on Vma,only few old versions on adxvma.

regards

ccivma1.eld

mntiwana

Depends. If it is a protected ELD, nothing can b done. Will have to check

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to create a version of this indicator that can be applied to a separate window instead of on-chart?

Thank you in advance

stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

Files:

Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to create a version of this indicator that can be applied to a separate window instead of on-chart?

Thank you in advance

stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

Pippo Inzaghi

I hope that this is what you meant : stepma_averages_4_11_separate.ex4

mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

I hope that this is what you meant : stepma_averages_4_11_separate.ex4

Hi Mladen

Yes that is exactly what i meant. Thank you very much, I appreciate it. All the best to you.

regards

PascalD:
What is it based on?

probably it is based on stochastic

Reason: