Requests & Ideas - page 502

I would like to make a request to add moving average bands to a step indicator , it dosnt have to be this one that i have attached .

And add breakout alerts for when the price penetrates the upper or lower band .

So the bands have a strict distance from the step line that it cant break , if it dosnt alert were you want you can adjust the step sensitivity for when and were you want the bands to go up and down.

So even diffrent prices for the ma bands would be nice , and diffrent moving average if possible

Files:

Thank you very much for your advise mladen , that’s would be considered

Here I want ask if there is moving average apply to previous indictor data as the built in MT4 with option invert too like in the image

I make this by Photoshop .

Files:
image_197005.png  229 kb

FNF2:
Thank you very much for your advise mladen , that’s would be considered

Here I want ask if there is moving average apply to previous indictor data as the built in MT4 with option invert too like in the image

I make this by Photoshop .

one more try with FS apply all two fat lines green and yellow one in same window along with stoch line and apply/draw levels/lines 20,50,80,let us see how looks like.

Hi mntiwana this what you mean ,

Note : Stochastic here is just example , you can use this method with many other indicators to find something really work .

best regards FNF2

Files:
image_197009.png  317 kb

FNF2:
Hi mntiwana this what you mean ,

Note : Stochastic here is just example , you can use this method with many other indicators to find something really work .

best regards FNF2

yes and thank you but i think still the ma lines needs some fast period,thanks again for taking time.

regards

mntiwana:

may be this help you.lol

the price is riding on bands.

mntiwana

May I ask what indicators are you using in this chart post 4997?

Thank You

traderduke:

mntiwana

May I ask what indicators are you using in this chart post 4997?

Thank You

traderduke,

i think in sub window it is TSS EMAD and at main chart it MLADENs Averages ver with band option,:).

regards

mntiwana

thank you

Hi mladen , I know you are busy here ,

please , when your time allows Take a look to my post #5025

Best regards .

mladen:

oguz

The indicator you attached does not repaint (that is the non-repainting version)

In any case, since it needs code update to be new metatrader 4 compatible, here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

Dear mladen,

Would you please share indicator setting in the M15 graphic example?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page327

In addition, if possible is there any settings you can suggest for M30?

Thank you very much.

Reason: