Requests & Ideas - page 503

Good morning people! Wish you ''green'' week! Dear mladen or mrtools is there any MTFversion of Hodrick Prescott filter? if not, can you make one PLEASE?

Hodrick Prescott Filter noLambda histo.mq4

Hodrick Prescott Filter noLambda.mq4

hp_oscillator.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Anyway From that code I see that you know exactly what code changes you want to make. What is exactly that is not working as you would like it to work? And what is the exact idea that you are trying to achieve?

I seem to have been solved.

yes, it is right. But it's Poking the system, a bit of a jam.

mrtools:

Tora made the histo version.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1_histo.ex4

Dear Mrtools

I would appreciate if you may add vertical lines on first bar option for this indicator.

Regards

Volatility quality - zero line averages 2_1 histo.ex4

talaate:

Dear Mrtools

I would appreciate if you may add vertical lines on first bar option for this indicator.

Regards

Volatility quality - zero line averages 2_1 histo.ex4

Talaat E, added the lines.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1_histo__lines.ex4

Mrtools: Many Many Thanks

Hi everyone

I have try to use this indicator ( forecast oscillator ) and face the same problem with many version of it , as shown in image after load the indicator the smooth shape of it change ( broken ) .

Is there fixed one or this normal behavior for it . I use mt4 build 950 .

Need your helps , and best regards for all .

Can moving average bands be added to this indicator , so it creates one upper and one lower moving average band with the step one more average indicator in the middle ?

Then you can adjust the sensativity of the step indicator to make the 2 bands follow the small and big trend better .

And add alerts for when the price breaks one of the bands

Basically it will create a better solution for the step indicator to maintain its alerts , so you dont get that if the indicator alert you a reverse in one bar and then change back it dosnt alert that it has changed back at all , so the 2 bands will help the indicator along the way to keep track of the alerts.

timmyhanke:
Can moving average bands be added to this indicator , so it creates one upper and one lower moving average band with the step one more average indicator in the middle ?

Then you can adjust the sensativity of the step indicator to make the 2 bands follow the small and big trend better .

And add alerts for when the price breaks one of the bands

Basically it will create a better solution for the step indicator to maintain its alerts , so you dont get that if the indicator alert you a reverse in one bar and then change back it dosnt alert that it has changed back at all , so the 2 bands will help the indicator along the way to keep track of the alerts.

timmyhanke

How should the bands value be calculated (I mean : oma +- what)?

mladen:

timmyhanke

How should the bands value be calculated (I mean : oma +- what)?

Is it possible to make it somewhat moving average reflected to the price it would be nice , but if it follows the oma with a strict distance its a start to see if it even works .

If you have another sugestion to use another indicator i dont mind , my first thinking was to use a standard moving average step indicator , so you both can control the sensitivity of the step indicator , and then adjust the moving average bands to create a sort of pip based channel were you can set when and were you want to be alerted , in a reversal movement of a sort of pips .

But if we use moving average as a smoothing to the oma and make that in to bands, with diffrent averages and prices it would be great , like the same as you and mr tools helped me with before to make the dynamic rsi indicator with diffrent averages ,

Mladen

Is it possible for you to add all averages (recursive ma,zero lag etc..etc..)to this indicator?

Reason: